Groups
    EXPIRED

Wireless Scart Sender

I am after a wireless sender to sling my sky signal round the house, iu got one but its rubbish, everything interfears with it, including my dog farting

can any one recomend one that a PS3 wont interfear with?

cheaper the better

11 Comments

Tecknika one from Tesco, about £27.

Banned

Benjimoron;2533201

Yeah I got that one and it's excellent. Had one off Ebay for my parents, it was a Philips and only cost about £18.00 :thumbsup:

Original Poster

great cheers, you guys got a modle number of pic of it?

Banned

littlehoneyz;2535545

great cheers, you guys got a modle number of pic of it?

Not sure of the model number, I'll check it later but I'm sure that tesco only sell this particular one. It's Technika and it's in a green box. Costs around 22 quid. Buy it, try it and if it don't work, take it back. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

cheers for that, didnt know if there would be more than one modle

Banned

This is the one I got, sorry about the misleading price, it's actually 27 quid. :oops:
    ]http//di…spx

Benjimoron;2533201

CORRECTION: Exactly £27!

littlehoneyz;2535777

is it this … is it this onhttp://*********.co.uk/TECHNIKA-TT-07-WIRELESS-AV-VIDEO-SENDER-SYSTEM_W0QQitemZ230271729005QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item230271729005&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318

Looks like it.

Tesco do sometimes have them cheaper, I think they dropped to around £19 at one point, I haven't seen them cheap for a while though.

Original Poster

got one for £18 delivered off ebay - thanks for your help guys
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846374
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2356
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***721
      4. Fraudulent site289

See more discussions