Wireless shower speaker

Found 11th Nov 2017
any recommendations?

also can't decide whether to buy one each for husband son and me, or spend more on family one.

for use in very steamy bathroom and if possible actually using inside shower cabinet.

thanks xx
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
I bought one from b and m I cannot remember exact price but was less than £10 use almost all the time when I'm in the shower no bad quality for the price also good for talking on the phone
32416059-aYJZE.jpg
Primark sell a cheap bluetooth shower speaker. £7 iirc
Original Poster
barriey1 h, 29 m ago

[Image]

Omg!! Were you looking through our window!!!!
Original Poster
Thanks all xx
At the other end of the spectrum I put Cambridge Audio speakers for use in bathrooms etc in the ceiling connected to an old amplifier and hid a Bluetooth receiver in the loft space above. Not cheap I know but great when spending hours in the bath.
hubcms9 h, 56 m ago

At the other end of the spectrum I put Cambridge Audio speakers for use in …At the other end of the spectrum I put Cambridge Audio speakers for use in bathrooms etc in the ceiling connected to an old amplifier and hid a Bluetooth receiver in the loft space above. Not cheap I know but great when spending hours in the bath.

I've done the same as hubcms I have put speakers into the ceilings in certain rooms and connect sonos amps to them. I have also got play ones through out the house this is giving me zones for different music as we do like our music through out the house it is expensive though. But we do spend ages in the shower etc especially when a good album is playing
Original Poster
Omg - would never get son out of there 😁.
Was going to recommend the one I bought until noticed the price is now £49.99!

32419273-LnNdp.jpg
Amazon Link

Could also try one of the cheap ones. 1 only left here for £3 repack on Amazon Warehouse.
£3 repack
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 12th Nov 2017
cecilmcroberts3 h, 56 m ago

Was going to recommend the one I bought until noticed the price is now …Was going to recommend the one I bought until noticed the price is now £49.99![Image] Amazon LinkCould also try one of the cheap ones. 1 only left here for £3 repack on Amazon Warehouse. £3 repack

Cheers bought that £3 warehouse deal
Original Poster
So it was you that beat me to it!!! 😄
Original Poster
cecilmcroberts12 h, 49 m ago

Another £3.22 Damaged Packaging

Cheers!!

Have ordered ❤ xx
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions