Groups

wireless sky magic eye

does anyone know where to buy or if there is a wireless sky magic eye

5 Comments

Ebay have loads, Maplins sell them too. I have been looking recently too. But don't really want t o spend a fortune and would rather avoid Ebay.

i got mine on ebay, was cheap, under a fiver i think. no packaging and came with a photocopied instruction sheet. worked perfectly though.

What is a wirelees sky magic eye?

is that the thing where you can change chanel from a different room?

When you say "wireless" is there a wireless version? or do you just mean infa-red? because you know the £5 ones on ebay have to be connected to the sky box via a standard coaxial cable and will require an additional "wireless" sender to connect to the box without any wires.

Oh and if you don't get instructions, you (might) need to do this: "services" >> system setup (4) >> then quickly press "0 - 1 - select" >> RF outlets >> and turn the power supply to on and save! because I spent the first week thinking mine was broken :oops:

And yeah, magic eye allows you to change the sky channel from another room (for those of us who can't be bothered to get out of bed and run down stairs :thinking: )
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764341
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…99
      3. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​45
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416147

See more discussions