Wireless Speakers that play my music!

Found 4th Mar
Anyone know what speakers will play my music downloaded onto my galaxy S8 and my daughter's galaxy S6? not doing subscription services! I got a Bose soundlink 10 which will only play through a laptop but my daughter's laptop won't download the link anyway so that's going to be returned! I'm now nervous of buying another one as I'm just not that technical! was think of trying Samsung on the assumption it's the same company! any ideas?
Community Updates
11 Comments
Surely any bluetooth speakers would do?
mrty5 m ago

Surely any bluetooth speakers would do?

/thread
Was going to say the same as above.
Any decent quality Bluetooth speaker will do the job surely?
That's what I thought but the Bose just won't! As I said I'm not very technical I thought it was supposed to be straightforward but thanks for your replys x
StellaBarratt1 h, 0 m ago

That's what I thought but the Bose just won't! As I said I'm not very …That's what I thought but the Bose just won't! As I said I'm not very technical I thought it was supposed to be straightforward but thanks for your replys x

Where did you purchase your speaker? Would it help if you brought it back to the store and ask them to see if they can sort the problem you're having with pairing it with your gadgets. Maybe bring your gadgets as well if it helps. Or did you buy it online?
LemonHead23 m ago

Where did you purchase your speaker? Would it help if you brought it back …Where did you purchase your speaker? Would it help if you brought it back to the store and ask them to see if they can sort the problem you're having with pairing it with your gadgets. Maybe bring your gadgets as well if it helps. Or did you buy it online?

Or ask your daughter and her friends to help her mom?
Edited by: "davewave" 4th Mar
should work on any bluetooth speakers. this video tutorial may help

If you already have one of these then it has bluetooth connectivity, no need to return it. If you're not sure then Youtube it.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 4th Mar
Or if bluetooth goes right over your head then do it the old fashioned way and buy a 3.5mm jack plug lead and plug one end into your phone and the other into your speaker
Can't find Soundlink 10 - is it Soundtouch 10 - looks like there's an android app for it, and Bluetooth capability ... can be a bit of a black art getting things to hook up though.

Bluetooth has 3 possible conditions:
Off
On
On + discoverable (makes it visible to other devices that do not already know it)

To pair devices, the one being searched for must be in discoverable mode - if there is a "pairing" mode this should be discoverable
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants