Groups
    EXPIRED

Wireless USB Network Adapter for TVs

Not sure where to look for a wireless usb network adapter that's compatible with Sony Bravia and Panasonic Viera TVs. Would need to wirelessly connect to my home network, without the need for fiddly wires. Could someone please advise me which is the best ones in the current market, has a very strong connection and reasonably priced (cheap)?

7 Comments

Original Poster

dcx_badass

They never work well as the TV blocks the signal, I'd use homeplugs … They never work well as the TV blocks the signal, I'd use homeplugs instead.

. Are you talking about something like a TP-Link?

My LG smart TV has wireless built into it and still wont connect to my router without an ethernet cable connection and powerline adapter

Original Poster

centurion

My LG smart TV has wireless built into it and still wont connect to my … My LG smart TV has wireless built into it and still wont connect to my router without an ethernet cable connection and powerline adapter

I'm having that problem with the Panasonic TV...... Would it work if I were to connect the power line adapter (TP Link) with the ethernet cable to the TV?

Yes thats what i have to do . Or go direct from TV to router with ethernet cable

sazzopardi1971

Are you talking about something like a TP-Link?

TP Link are a brand, not a technology. They make wi-fi adapters and other networking equipment as well as homeplugs/powerline networking.

I haven't had any problem streaming iPlayer HD to our Panasonic Viera via their own wi-fi adapter.

you could try one of these ebay.co.uk/itm…161
    Just use an ethernet cable long enough not to have it's signal swamped by tv interference)
    http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxNjAw/z/4bcAAOxy0zhTOQba/$_57.JPG
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2472
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767386
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1421
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?34

See more discussions