Groups

Wireless Video Gaming Sound Rocker Chair & Massager

Banned
    Hi, i really want to get this chair: ebuyer.com/pro…ews

but eBuyer aren't selling it anymore, does anyone know where i can get this from or another gaming chair which has a massager built in (preferably better than this one). I have searched everywhere, i found one on eBay but that ended as soon as was about to put in an offer. Thanks.

edt. if anyone finds this chair for the same or cheaper price than eBuyer which was £82 i think, i will send you £5 through Paypal Gift

15 Comments

why not just get the wired one for £65 looks the same
    ebuyer.com/pro…180

Original Poster Banned

^ That doesn't have a massager, which is the main reason why i wanted to get that gaming chair, so i can be relaxed while killing Nazi zombies!

askfareed;4656655

^ That doesn't have a massager, which is the main reason why i wanted to … ^ That doesn't have a massager, which is the main reason why i wanted to get that gaming chair, so i can be relaxed while killing Nazi zombies!

and you going to be playing games on it too

Original Poster Banned

^yes, thats what i liked about the one on eBuyer you could play and get massaged, or when watching tv you can be massaged while still hearing the audio from the chair.

Original Poster Banned

if anyone finds this chair for the same or cheaper price than eBuyer which was £82 i think, i will send you £5 through Paypal Gift

Original Poster Banned

bump........

Get the girlfriend to rub your back while you play.

Original Poster Banned

^lol she'll never be in the same room as the xbox, she hates it!

Original Poster Banned

shall i move this to the competitions section, as whoever does gets £5.

Original Poster Banned

PLEASE for the love of god, BUMP!

Only ones i've seen are £100 all in on ebay - Item number 280282463884

So if you through your £5 in towards it, then you just need to find £13 extra quid and you've got it. :-D

Original Poster Banned

yea i saw that one and even contacted the buyer to budge on the price a bit, cause it's a ridiculously over-priced, but he never replied to any of my 4 emails.

Original Poster Banned

Final bump, please please please im begging you hotukdealers help me find this

Original Poster Banned

I HAVE BEEN Searching for weeks and still can't seem to find one, im gonna cry now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7181352
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1222
      3. Spotify Family Premium share719
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710955

See more discussions