Wiring a thermostat

Found 30th Mar
I was hoping someone on here could help. I am moving out of my rented accommodation, so need to return the flat in the same condition as when I moved in.

Therefore I need to replace my Tado thermostat with the original thermostat, which is a Honetywell CM907.

Te current Tado setup has 2 wires:
Blue that goes into the 'NO' port
Brown that goes into the 'COM' port

The Honeywell has has 3 ports A B C

Can anyone advise which ports the wires need to go into on the Honeywell thermostat?
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
33545846-SE7RR.jpg
Looks like A is your live ‘COM’ (common) and blue would be your B?

I’m not confident someone else maybe able to confirm
Many Thanks, hopefully someone will be able to confirm, before I switch them over.
I'd get an electrician to sort it especially as you need to know the boiler set up ie basic or combi etc
Edited by: "darksideby182" 30th Mar
darksideby18257 m ago

I'd get an electrician to sort it especially as you need to know the …I'd get an electrician to sort it especially as you need to know the boiler set up ie basic or combi etc

It shouldn't be that difficult. The one I am fitting was in here before, and it is the same boiler etc. I'm just swapping things back to the way they were before. I did take a photo of i, when I changed, but can't find the photo anymore
allsa0017 m ago

It shouldn't be that difficult. The one I am fitting was in here before, …It shouldn't be that difficult. The one I am fitting was in here before, and it is the same boiler etc. I'm just swapping things back to the way they were before. I did take a photo of i, when I changed, but can't find the photo anymore

What type of boiler do you have?
darksideby18216 m ago

What type of boiler do you have?

Its a valiant boiler. But it all worked fine previously. All I am doing is putting the old thermostat back onto the wall, and it's the same thermostat that was there before.
Agree with Alexanderson.

Look at the CM900 instalation manual here ..... honeywelluk.com/pro…at/
Greta stuff. Thanks guys, I shall give that a go
allsa00111 m ago

Its a valiant boiler. But it all worked fine previously. All I am doing is …Its a valiant boiler. But it all worked fine previously. All I am doing is putting the old thermostat back onto the wall, and it's the same thermostat that was there before.

Combi ?
Wire into A and B should matter which way as it's probably a volt free switch.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants