Found 30th Sep 2008
Well, I've gone and had it done by local anaesthetic this afternoon!
It was surprisingly quick once the anaesthetic kicked in...just felt the levering a bit, then it was over! Not too sore a few hours later either.
I'm hoping to use my 50% off Pizza Hut deal for my Birthday on Thursday to celebrate...who needs straws??.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

well done! lucky though! have a great birthday

Original Poster

Why thankyou Loulou! I'm still feeling young even if bits are falling off....!

franbo60;3086479

Why thankyou Loulou! I'm still feeling young even if bits are falling … Why thankyou Loulou! I'm still feeling young even if bits are falling off....!

its when they stop working completely you need to worry:w00t: not that im quite at thats stage yet:oops:

i went in to hospital and had all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out whilst i was knocked out! couldn't eat anything solid for over a week!!! hope you are ok for your birthday :thumbsup:

I had a compacted wisdom tooth removed under local anaesthetic, 'feeling' the dentist cut the gum open, and having her almost in my lap trying to yank it out, whilst another nurse held me down was great fun, if they had been male I might have found it slightly erotic.. oh well. hurt like a B after!

Lucky you, I got my first wisdom tooth taken out in a dentists in Holland and they didnt even give me anything for the pain, they said they used to give an anaesthetic but dont anymore. I needed 2 taken out my but I decided to fly home to have the other taken out. Happy Birthday BTW :gift::thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks you guys. I couldn't imagine it without the anaesthic!!! That was the only idea that kept me sane lol :roll:
The worst bit was her tring to lever it and forcing my lower lip apart.. there after it was done really quick. I think one done like this (if its not compacted) can be endured. Having said that, whatever happened to good old laughing gas?? Could have done with that!

man alive your brave have some rep!!! i had 3 wisdom teeth out 10days ago and i was cold out of it!!! could never haave done it without being asleep . . . . im such a whimp

have a good birthday pizza tho!!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

foxymissroxy;3087027

man alive your brave have some rep!!! i had 3 wisdom teeth out 10days ago … man alive your brave have some rep!!! i had 3 wisdom teeth out 10days ago and i was cold out of it!!! could never haave done it without being asleep . . . . im such a whimp have a good birthday pizza tho!!! :thumbsup:

Pizza 'n' packing.....mmmm.......nice! LOL!
Cheers doll! :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Christmas presents510
    2. Mobile phone advice33
    3. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55
    4. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?23

See more discussions