Groups

Wise Words that every-one needs to read (especially wino's like me )

As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria. In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. Coli) - bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop.

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember: Water = Poop, .........Wine = Health
    Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk ****, than to drink water and be full of ****.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service.

6 Comments

haha nice
    is there actually bacteria and stuff though in water
    better pop to the offy at lunch!

Original Poster

numptyj;2283018

haha niceis there actually bacteria and stuff though in water :Sbetter … haha niceis there actually bacteria and stuff though in water :Sbetter pop to the offy at lunch!

they call it natural bacteria supposedly...i preper the wine though :whistling:

Lol i will stick to my usual diet coke then. Good excuse not to drink the water

Juss remender, therss as much protein in eight pintss of beer as ther iss ina pint of milk. Hic!

walther tis ver gd fer yew, maketh yer eyis sprakle end yr her shineeee :santa:

The powers that be say that on average normal drinking water from a tap has been through 5 people before it reaches you......still thirsty? :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media when moving house33
      2. Apple Watch S1 Black Friday 2016 UK Deals11
      3. dishwasher mistake913
      4. Super Nintendo Entertainment System Classic Edition pre order glitch45

See more discussions