Groups

Wish...

Ever wish you were a kid again?

I do!

8 Comments

this place is full of them

Youth is wasted on the young.

I look at my own kids & some days I envy them, but I think its a lot tougher these days being a kid. But we still try & do stuff with them that we used to do as a kids, picnics,bike rides,walks, anything that involves us as a family,recently I've discovered life is too short. A lot of kids nowadays dont have that interaction with their families, they are quite happy to sit in doors on the computer, games console, whilst outside its a glorious day & they are oblivious as to whats happening outside in the real world.

Banned

surely depends if you had a rough child hood? Me personally i wouldn't.

I sometimes wish I was a kid and knew what I knew now.

Mainly as it would be fun to be 5 and drive a car reasonably well. School would be boring I suppose.

When you're a kid you spend your whole time wishing you were an adult and vice versa

Nope that priest did horrible things to me...........

Dropped me and then had to nerve to splash water in my face

simplyjimbo

Nope that priest did horrible things to me...........Dropped me and then … Nope that priest did horrible things to me...........Dropped me and then had to nerve to splash water in my face

It wasnt water. oO

Banned

Sometimes i wish i could just grow up, when you get to my age you realise being a child isn't everything

I'd rather be old because with the world we live in I don't think their will be anything for our kids so certainly wouldn't want to be one.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4302008
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…25109
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764668
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31413

See more discussions