Groups

Wish me luck - im nervous!

Well, im trying to pass a bit of time aswell

Im setting off to go to my Fellas at 3 - and im going to meet his parents tomorrow :? im nervous as hell :oops:

I dont think it will be too bad - im just well worried about my little boy being naughty :giggle: (hes not the dad ;-) )

7 Comments

I had to go meet my GF's dad the other day... small issue is that I dont speak the same language as him... It went fine though

You will be fine - just be as lovely towards them as you are as us.

If your that worried bout your boy - bribe him hehehe

Original Poster

:giggle: Well, strictly speaking, its not so bad.

I often chat to his sister on msn (were friends aswell - met her at the same time as Andy before there was anything going on as i was seeing his friend :geek: ) and i send photos across of my little boy when i take him for trips out etc - his mum always looks and gives me a wave on the webcam so its not like ive never seen them before - as his dad often does silly thing on the webcam.

But its not like actually meeting them is it!

Theyll be lots of bribing going on LOL!

Original Poster

wraithchild

:)I had to go meet my GF's dad the other day... small issue is that I … :)I had to go meet my GF's dad the other day... small issue is that I dont speak the same language as him... It went fine though

:giggle: And i thought i had it bad with 2 english parents :giggle:

I'm sure you will be fine, just be yourself. :thumbsup:

suze

I'm sure you will be fine, just be yourself. :thumbsup:

Ditto.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks for the well wishes guys, im heading off now, will update when i arrive back home tomorrow or the day after if anyone wishes to know how it went that is
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384

See more discussions