Found 11th Jun 2008
eff off!!
Im pure dying, and about to put a knitting needle down my throat, to scratch it....its driving me nuts (even more than normal!)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
111 Comments

Poor llm! :friends: Team QuidCo will win!

I don't have hayfever.

I'm not too bad with mine today. Have suffered all week up until now though.

Sorry you're feeling so rough. Getting pregnant the last time cured my hayfever:roll:

No hayfever for me luckily ......... the missus has it very bad though !!

i never had it untill i was about 28 now its http://www.philben.net/images/blog/RobotChicken2.jpg(driving me nuts)

Banned

mine has been really awful this week but seems a bit better today, we are due some light rain here the next few days so hopefully that will dampen it down

Banned

I've had it bad too....roof of my mouth is gonna get sand-papered soon.....
Hows your nose with it LLM? I got one of them things from Lloyds pharmacy and there actually good....look like a total tool though, but its only 2 mins!

I know how you feel. I have taken to using a toothbrush to scratch my itchy top pallate. What hayfever tablets do you take? I used to use Clarityn but now use Cetirizine Dihydrochloride based tablets. Found they worked better. Still have to use eye drops though.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/customavatars/avatar32018_18.gif hhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllloooooooooooo boys! (did i just say that outloud):oops:

Think of it as a penance.

Original Poster

I got a piece of kitchen roll bunged up each nostril! And my eyes, well i look like ive just done 10 rounds with Osama bin laden! Then to top it off, ive got horrendous period type pains, and cant leave the house because i leak everywhere....yeah grosse i know...now thank your stars your a bloke!!

im dying today....wanted to cry this morning.... cant sleep as nose is so blocked.... then son is up with eczema during nights..... eyes itch and are swollen and dark (later = lack of sleep)... im fed up... really and truly!

Original Poster

Toothbrush is a good idea...repped!

Lulu'sMammy;2289746

I got a piece of kitchen roll bunged up each nostril! And my eyes, well i … I got a piece of kitchen roll bunged up each nostril! And my eyes, well i look like ive just done 10 rounds with Osama bin laden! Then to top it off, ive got horrendous period type pains, and cant leave the house because i leak everywhere....yeah grosse i know...now thank your stars your a bloke!!

o periods with hayfever... boooooo! hugs xx

Original Poster

Its not a period, i wont go into more grosse details
So...lads get ya tackles out, coz i need cheering up, and Beans, feel free to jiggle them babylons about

Banned

enjoymoresummer.com/Pag…ome

LLM & Magicbeans....try this

I got it 2 days ago and I'm so much clearer now and I have really strong hayfever

Don't know about the purifier though

The kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out about something exciting and relate it to the class the next day. When the time came for the little kids to give their reports, the teacher was calling on them one at a time. She was reluctant to call upon little Johnnie, knowing that he sometimes could be a bit crude. But eventually his turn came.

Little Johnnie walked up to the front of the class, and with a piece of chalk, made a small white dot on the blackboard, then sat back down. Well the teacher couldn't figure out what Johnnie had in mind for his report on something exciting, so she asked him just what that was.

"It's a period" reported Johnnie.

"Well I can see that" she said. "but what is so exciting about a period."

"Damned if I know" said Johnnie, "but this morning my sister said she missed one. Then Daddy had a heart attack, Mommy fainted and the man next door shot himself.":thumbsup:

Banned

mines playing up now too....eyes keep itchin n goin red, im trying this new light therapy thing they had at pharmacy jst now for cheap supposed to be pretty effective. lets hope so

Banned

...yeh the thing that ODB posted while i was still typing this message lol

Lulu'sMammy;2289784

Its not a period, i wont go into more grosse details So...lads get ya … Its not a period, i wont go into more grosse details So...lads get ya tackles out, coz i need cheering up, and Beans, feel free to jiggle them babylons about

Sympathy to ya hun.:) Suffering like a b*gger myself here too. Sounding like a pig on heat trying to scratch the back of my throat and If I touch the eyes, looks like I have been greeting at chick flicks all day...erm - not that I have ever done that :whistling:

Need a good rain for an hour or so to settle it down.:thumbsup:

im 26 and i suffered with hayfever for the 1st time last year, iv got it again this year. itys horrible

try vinegar to cure the hayfever.

Original Poster

Odb whats that **** probe thing, your trying to get me to buy!!!

Lulu'sMammy;2289784

Its not a period, i wont go into more grosse details So...lads get ya … Its not a period, i wont go into more grosse details So...lads get ya tackles out, coz i need cheering up, and Beans, feel free to jiggle them babylons about

haha jiggle MY babylons.... not after 2 kids... probably end up behing my legs! :p:p

ODB_69;2289807

http://www.enjoymoresummer.com/Pages/Page.aspx?PageName=LloydsAllergyReliefHomeLLM & Magicbeans....try thisI got it 2 days ago and I'm so much clearer now and I have really strong hayfeverDon't know about the purifier though

wicked..might have to hunt down a lloyds...think hubby has one newar work... will tell him to urchase one..thanks odb..u realy are a star u gangsta!

ding;2289820

The kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out about … The kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out about something exciting and relate it to the class the next day. When the time came for the little kids to give their reports, the teacher was calling on them one at a time. She was reluctant to call upon little Johnnie, knowing that he sometimes could be a bit crude. But eventually his turn came.Little Johnnie walked up to the front of the class, and with a piece of chalk, made a small white dot on the blackboard, then sat back down. Well the teacher couldn't figure out what Johnnie had in mind for his report on something exciting, so she asked him just what that was."It's a period" reported Johnnie."Well I can see that" she said. "but what is so exciting about a period.""Damned if I know" said Johnnie, "but this morning my sister said she missed one. Then Daddy had a heart attack, Mommy fainted and the man next door shot himself.":thumbsup:

hehe..funny!

Lulu'sMammy;2289784

So...lads get ya tackles out, coz i need cheering up, and Beans, feel … So...lads get ya tackles out, coz i need cheering up, and Beans, feel free to jiggle them babylons about

where you live :-D:-D:-D:-D

gemz700;2289864

try vinegar to cure the hayfever.

how so?

Banned

Havince;2289858

im 26 and i suffered with hayfever for the 1st time last year, iv got it … im 26 and i suffered with hayfever for the 1st time last year, iv got it again this year. itys horrible

had it all life and for me it lasts from about march until september :(lol

Original Poster

samwhitewick;2289880

where you live :-D:-D:-D:-D

Near you, if your fit sexy and male

saldr wow....thats long..i get it intense for about 2 minths..usually clear up by end of july

you poor thing ... I am so lucky never to have suffered with it but my daughter gets is really bad like you every year & I know it makes her life hell for a few months of the year ............... :friends:sympathize with you .......

Original Poster

Roll on going abroad....only 4 weeks to go, its like a magic cure!

Banned

kinda spoils the summer doesnt it

Lulu'sMammy;2289784

So...lads get ya tackles out, coz i need cheering up

http://www.anglingcentre.net/SMpennrodspic.jpg

Woop, woop.

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;2289907

Roll on going abroad....only 4 weeks to go, its like a magic cure!

where you going? im going away in less than 2wks

Lulu'sMammy;2289889

can you live near me too please

Original Poster

Corfu, i was going 18-30, then i had my Satan so now going to a "family" resort! Woop woop! lol
Where you going Salder?
Ding, if youve got a fat wallet matey, i can drive

sure you would love it here!!! got 4 fields (around us ) full of oil seed rape one of the worst for pollen! luckly they have all but finished but when they were in full it must of been awful.... i dont suffer from it but you could taste it and feel it in the air (every1 could suffers or not)

ODB_69;2289807

http://www.enjoymoresummer.com/Pages/Page.aspx?PageName=LloydsAllergyReliefHomeLLM & Magicbeans....try thisI got it 2 days ago and I'm so much clearer now and I have really strong hayfeverJust ordered one of these - thanks. How long did it take to arrive?Don't know about the purifier though

Lulu'sMammy;2289889

could be arranged :roll:

Original Poster

samwhitewick;2289929

could be arranged :roll:

Get in, post a pic, i'll even wipe my snotty nose for the ocassion!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.819
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769457
    3. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98197
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1946

See more discussions