With a £3 budget what ps3 games should I get?

Found 7th May
As the ps3 has a decent market of second hand and older games what games should I try for a budget of about £3.

Would also like some games for my wee boy to try about same price.

Any recommendations he likes Disney infinity and I have FIFA 14 and msg4.

Open to most things that are in budget have two cex shops nearby so easy to pick most games up.

Thanks
Community Updates
AskPS3
Top comments
deleted396333
Save up and get a £4 one.
7 Comments
deleted396333
deleted3963337th May

You never had this problem!
Get “Black” it’s a FPS, I loved that game
Online only but Warhawk is fantastic. 50p in cex if in stock.
Will have a look at these and I could spend more but why bother when there should be some good ones about this price range.. and if you know one at £4 y not suggest it as well?
justanothercid3 h, 45 m ago

Will have a look at these and I could spend more but why bother when there …Will have a look at these and I could spend more but why bother when there should be some good ones about this price range.. and if you know one at £4 y not suggest it as well?

Just go in cex and buy a game as it seems your not fussed about the quality of the game? £3 is a very very minimal amount, also keep an eye out for the occasional humble bundle for ps.
Snakeyes64610 m ago

Just go in cex and buy a game as it seems your not fussed about the …Just go in cex and buy a game as it seems your not fussed about the quality of the game? £3 is a very very minimal amount, also keep an eye out for the occasional humble bundle for ps.

Well just looked on cex and can play most of assassins creed for a £1 a game so that could be a start thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants