Groups

With the imminent launch of the the new DSi do you think the price of old DS will drop??

Sort of promised my youngest that she could have a pink DS for her birthday in June. £100 is a bit more than i usually spend on birthdays and that's not including a couple of games!

24 Comments

why dont you order off additions direct using a £30 off code so you will get it for £70 odd.

try this ]this

I just saw this on here if you look at the hot list.
    sorry I don't know how to do the link thing!
    "NINTENDO DS LITE PINK + NINTENDOGS - £79.99 INSTORE @ HEAD (FORMELY ZAVVI)"

Hey Ding, beat me to it!

i doubt the price ds will drop. but who knows.

was told by the nintendo rep at work that there will be no price drop. apparently they are stopping doing the ds on its own-will only be available in packs with a game like the brain training/nintendogs ones.

snuggle_monkey;4796529

Hey Ding, beat me to it!

makes a change i am normally the slow one

snuggle_monkey;4796522

I just saw this on here if you look at the hot list.sorry I don't know … I just saw this on here if you look at the hot list.sorry I don't know how to do the link thing!"NINTENDO DS LITE PINK + NINTENDOGS - £79.99 INSTORE @ HEAD (FORMELY ZAVVI)"

if you copy the address from the top then press the http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/editor/createlink.gif button and paste the address in the popup box it will provide a link

Oh lawd. :-(

NO THERE WILL BE NO PRICE DROP.

WHY=WHY WOULD THEY?

Original Poster

thesaint;4796596

Oh lawd. :-(NO THERE WILL BE NO PRICE DROP.WHY=WHY WOULD THEY?

it nearly always happens when the latest gadget comes out, they want to sell the older model before people lose a bit interest

thesaint;4796596

Oh lawd. :-(NO THERE WILL BE NO PRICE DROP.WHY=WHY WOULD THEY?

Really? How come they are selling all DS colours in argos from today at £59.99 - not a manager's special btw, it's the online price.

Liddle ol' me;4796642

Really? How come they are selling all DS colours in argos from today at … Really? How come they are selling all DS colours in argos from today at £59.99 - not a manager's special btw, it's the online price.

lol nice one had to go and check though lol.

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;4796642

Really? How come they are selling all DS colours in argos from today at … Really? How come they are selling all DS colours in argos from today at £59.99 - not a manager's special btw, it's the online price.

nice one, made me look!!!!

greyparrot;4796676

lol nice one had to go and check though lol.

brangelina;4796680

nice one, made me look!!!!

Excellent. Numbers 6 and 7 confirmed :thumbsup: (I'm sure there were more - own up peeps!)

get currys to price promise with zavvi ( or whatever it is called ) then you will get it for zavvi price minus 10% of the difference making it £75.49

brangelina;4796628

it nearly always happens when the latest gadget comes out, they want to … it nearly always happens when the latest gadget comes out, they want to sell the older model before people lose a bit interest

Really?

Name one games console in the last 10 years where this price drop has applied due to being superseded.

i think they will, lets hope its significant though and not something like a £10 reduction

thesaint;4796815

Really? I am reasonably sure (not checked) that the DS is the best … Really? I am reasonably sure (not checked) that the DS is the best selling handheld console being soldName one games console in the last 10 years where this price drop has applied due to being superseded.

Own up thesaint. You checked the argos site didn't you? An honest answer please or I'll never believe you again :thumbsup:

I doubt it..........the DS Lite will just stay at the price it is as the budget alternative. If they drop the price then they'll end up not selling any DSi's as it will be twice the price.

Liddle ol' me;4796850

Own up thesaint. You checked the argos site didn't you? An honest answer … Own up thesaint. You checked the argos site didn't you? An honest answer please or I'll never believe you again :thumbsup:

I was doing something else (Flashing a Wii(It wasn't impressed:-(), so read the thread and saw that others had looked and replied that they weren't.

If I was still on the thread, I admit I would've checked.

thesaint;4796926

I was doing something else (Flashing a Wii(It wasn't impressed:-(), so … I was doing something else (Flashing a Wii(It wasn't impressed:-(), so read the thread and saw that others had looked and replied that they weren't. :pIf I was still on the thread, I admit I would've checked.

Ok, thanks. I'll be generous to myself and still take that as yes - so you are my number 9. :thumbsup:

One more to make double digits and I'll be satisfied!

p.s. You are suspended - how come you can still post??

Original Poster

thesaint;4796815

Really?Name one games console in the last 10 years where this price drop … Really?Name one games console in the last 10 years where this price drop has applied due to being superseded.

oh lighten up saintsy, how come you're so serious?? if the price on the ps2 hadn't dropped then i would never have owned one

Liddle ol' me;4797077

p.s. You are suspended - how come you can still post??

They can't stop me.

brangelina;4797175

oh lighten up saintsy, how come you're so serious??

Sorry, if you wanted a fun answer you should've said, I thought it was a "factual" answer that you wanted. Here's a "Tee Hee" for you. Tee Hee.

brangelina;4797175

if the price on the ps2 hadn't dropped then i would never have owned one

The PS2 price has dropped. Correct. That is not the question you posed though.

The PS2 price dropped long before the PS3 was released, but did it drop on release of the PS3?

Original Poster

[QUOTE=thesaint;

The PS2 price dropped long before the PS3 was released, but did it drop on release of the PS3?[/QUOTE]

don't know,you tell me. you seem to know it all:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…912
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
      3. word association Game73944494
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions