Groups

With this slew of ASDA deals has anyone called/found any in Cardiff's ASDAs?

If so any PS4 games? If not I'll call tomorrow and report back

6 Comments

Didn't see any on Tuesday. (Leckwith) May have changed in the mean time, may be different in the other stores.

I've found none in any northern Ireland stores, could be just an English thing

I've checked both cardiff gate and coryton a few times this week, coryton staff said they've got stuff coming out next week, cardiff gate has a few bits and pieces but nothing worth making a post for. did have cheap bloodborne and some cheap amiibo though

Was in Coryton this morning, not much to note compared to what England have been getting.

TP Link Powerline Adaptor & WiFi Extender Set - £12.

Disney infinity 3.0 starter pack PS3 - £1

everything Disney infinity £3

Bloodbourne - £7

No amazing prices on TVs or the sort

Nothing seemed reduced in Leckwith and Cardiff Bay. Pontprennau had a lot of reductions on USB flash drives but all had been cleared out. Smyths in Cardiff didn't have anything of note either

jamiedb

Nothing seemed reduced in Leckwith and Cardiff Bay. Pontprennau had a lot … Nothing seemed reduced in Leckwith and Cardiff Bay. Pontprennau had a lot of reductions on USB flash drives but all had been cleared out. Smyths in Cardiff didn't have anything of note either

​That's helpful, saves me wasting a trip.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????45
      2. Now tv entertainment passes22
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?33
      4. Beds33

See more discussions