Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone younger wouldn’t understand.

Found 18th Nov 2017
Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone younger wouldn’t understand.
mine is: Betamax!
1522791202-1510970506.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Queuing at a phone box.
32477388-QfwBL.jpg
Fuzzy felt. Black and white tv. Power cuts. Three day week. Catweasel. Recording the top 30 on Sunday evening on a tape recorder.
bo0td3 m ago

Do you have any interesting war stories?

First or Boer ?
128 Comments
Queuing at a phone box.
Super Ted
Pogs.

My autocorrect struggles with "pogs" ffs. I must be old
Edited by: "RossD89" 18th Nov 2017
My reply is under review. Please don't ban me.
Metal-grey-monnnnn!
Pantry with a cold thick slab of concrete

Can't do toys...the closest I got to toys was a colouring book, some paints and maybe some white paper. I did get a secondhand bike for xmas but Lucifer's worst nightmare sold it back before New Year because I didn't do some housework.
Fuzzy felt. Black and white tv. Power cuts. Three day week. Catweasel. Recording the top 30 on Sunday evening on a tape recorder.
Instant whip. Radio rentals. Crimplene.
psychobitchfromhell14 m ago

Fuzzy felt. Black and white tv. Power cuts. Three day week. Catweasel. …Fuzzy felt. Black and white tv. Power cuts. Three day week. Catweasel. Recording the top 30 on Sunday evening on a tape recorder.

bo0td3 m ago

First or Boer ?
Having your adenoids out. Do people even have adenoids any more or have we out evolved them?
The bettaware man.
The rag and bone man.
Bus conductors
Sandwich spread
Taking the school gerbil home for the holidays
Fleegel, bingo, drooper and snork
Mummies Alive!
Etiquette, politeness, manners, respect, and kindness.
bo0td8 m ago

His first single was released in 2016.

He's an impostor
Work.
Trying to tune in to Radio Luxembourg to hear some pop music. Very frustrating as it came and went.
psychobitchfromhell2 h, 15 m ago

Having your adenoids out. Do people even have adenoids any more or have we …Having your adenoids out. Do people even have adenoids any more or have we out evolved them?

I had mine out with my tonsils just over 5 years ago so I'm sure they are still around
Clackers.
H.R Puffin Stuff
Smash hits , prior to that Look In with a dose of Just Seventeen.
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 18th Nov 2017
psychobitchfromhell3 h, 4 m ago

Fleegel, bingo, drooper and snork

You haven't read the rules The question was ONE thing - you're on about 36 at the moment !
The meter man who emptied the electric meter and counted the 50p's.

If I'm allowed a second thing young people wouldnt understand: Decent Music
Calling someone a Benny
A party line

Separate houses until you married

pen pals
Fraggle rock
Watching TV and waiting for an advert to go to the toilet so not to miss anything. None of this pausing the Tv marlarkey.
White dog poo!
Stars of film and tv were not sex offenders
splatsplatsplat50 m ago

The meter man who emptied the electric meter and counted the 50p's.If I'm …The meter man who emptied the electric meter and counted the 50p's.If I'm allowed a second thing young people wouldnt understand: Decent Music

Ha! 50p's - spring chicken.
splatsplatsplat57 m ago

The meter man who emptied the electric meter and counted the 50p's.If I'm …The meter man who emptied the electric meter and counted the 50p's.If I'm allowed a second thing young people wouldnt understand: Decent Music

I can remember the meter man coming to collect the shillings from ours, and then my mother paying for the handful of washers he handed her.
rogparki1 h, 15 m ago

You haven't read the rules The question was ONE thing - you're on …You haven't read the rules The question was ONE thing - you're on about 36 at the moment !

I've had a memorable life. Rules are for cissies
Wimpy's
Edited by: "moshixmoshi" 18th Nov 2017
moaning about how much better music/anything were when i was young
Sticks and stones
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants