Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?

Found 25th Sep 2017
My father business website was not very good and he needed to change things regularry to have built him a wix website which will do the job, he currently owns the domain name from 123 Reg, its a .co.uk, and from what i can see, wix can't use this, so i have to continue using 123 reg right? I have to do the steps which is fine but my question is

with the wix plan you get a domain name free, so would I be better off making the domain but with .com, and then somehow make the .co.uk redirect to the .com? I only ask as if it costs no extra might aswell right?

bit confused and need to be put in right direction
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
i might be wrong, can you not update the DNS recond (A) in 123.reg and point to Wix. It might be worth contacting Wix and get their view on it.

here is a article that may be use to you.
DealDog4 m ago

i might be wrong, can you not update the DNS recond (A) in 123.reg and …i might be wrong, can you not update the DNS recond (A) in 123.reg and point to Wix. It might be worth contacting Wix and get their view on it.here is a article that may be use to you.

thanks will look from what i looked not sure how to contact them lol, one of those companies who do not have enough staff for contact calls so they hide there contact info
whelan18912 m ago

thanks will look from what i looked not sure how to contact them lol, one …thanks will look from what i looked not sure how to contact them lol, one of those companies who do not have enough staff for contact calls so they hide there contact info

aah cool, if need any assiant , i am more the happy to help out

also found another help section on their site, here. see this point Connecting Your Own Domain Name as well
whelan1891 h, 49 m ago

thanks will look from what i looked not sure how to contact them lol, one …thanks will look from what i looked not sure how to contact them lol, one of those companies who do not have enough staff for contact calls so they hide there contact info

But you’re using Wix because they are cheap... you can’t then expect a high level of customer service / telephone support.
ipswich781 h, 48 m ago

But you’re using Wix because they are cheap... you can’t then expect a hig …But you’re using Wix because they are cheap... you can’t then expect a high level of customer service / telephone support.

Cheap?

It's a fair price but I feel with the amount of people paying 75£+ a month, having a team of 10 people answering phone calls should not be a problem
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions