Groups

wizard of oz...

i love watching this every year but i cant find it this year :-(
    can any you guys see it advertised anywhere to be shown as i have looked and cant see it! thanks will pop back on after the soaps!

6 Comments

Can only see :

Friday 1st January at 3:50pm on five

noooooooooooo

this film scares me :oops:

merry christmas xx

loupomm;7328783

noooooooooooothis film scares me :oops:merry christmas xx

yeah the witch is the most scary thing ever, talk about being born for the part (magaret hamilton)

" I'll get you, my pretty . . . and your little dog, too! "

Bully;7328805

yeah the witch is the most scary thing ever, talk about being born for … yeah the witch is the most scary thing ever, talk about being born for the part (magaret hamilton)" I'll get you, my pretty . . . and your little dog, too! "

hey its no laughing matter! gives me goosebumps serious lol, funnily it wasnt the witch, i was only young and i was petrified of tornados, had never heard of them till the film, then was convinced we were all gonna die in one, i didnt realise we were in a different part of the world :oops: obv im wiser now, but the damage is done, film gives me the creeps :w00t:

it was on a few weeks ago & got my boys to watch it for the first time & now have is on sky+

Original Poster

xxhellyxx;7328782

Can only see :Friday 1st January at 3:50pm on five

cheers for that i couldnt find it anywhere, rep added :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …270926
      2. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831735
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2657
      4. word association Game72944189

See more discussions