Groups

Wiziwig is dead? What'll I do?

Does anybody know of any decent alternatives for streaming Premier League football?

14 Comments

Been brought up over HERE

Original Poster

The thread was hijacked by monkeys and never properly answered, does anyone have a reliable alternative with comprehensive links?

Best thing to do is look for IPTV links posted on facebook and website and open them up in VLC media player.
    I have an IPTV box that updates with new links all the time to at least 1500 channels. No subscription needed.
    Edited by: "Poppyj1" 7th Jan 2015

If you have an apple device, this seems to work fine for me. itunes.apple.com/gb/…t=8

Or else Mobdro if you have an android. Those are the only two I use to be honest.

12thplayer.com for all premiership matches

WHUFCTV for West Ham games. (Ok it may not appeal to non West Ham fans but we will play everyone twice in a season)

Rugby Union

Acestream and Bloodzheed

I used to use HDFoots and that's dead too.

time4tv doesn't seem to be working either. I guess they have been sky-jacked

ronaldo7

Poppyj1

Best thing to do is look for IPTV links posted on facebook and website … Best thing to do is look for IPTV links posted on facebook and website and open them up in VLC media player.I have an IPTV box that updates with new links all the time to at least 1500 channels. No subscription needed.

what box is it you use mate..
    I might look into getting one to go alongside my skyHD box
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767390
      2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1115
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047152
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2485

See more discussions