WizzAir flight cancellation

Posted 29th Mar
what is more profitable
* to change the flight for another date ( therefore if you will still be able to change a flight in future for extra cost or your travel insurance will still be added by default)
* to get refund
as 120% will be added to WizzAir account

please share some information
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
It all depends on what you have paid and what the new flight would cost. If you are thinking of re booking for say September and flights are cheaper than you paid , take the credit. If things are the other way around and flights are more expesive but they'll let you have flights for original cost then that would be the best option. You also should be able to get a full cash refund.
Edited by: "yorkie12" 29th Mar
Take the refund. We’ve got no idea how long travel restrictions will be in place for across the different countries in the world so there isn’t necessarily that much point in trying to change the flight for another date.
Life is going to be radically different once we get out of this. Cash in hand would be my preference.
Yes, take the refund. I was due to fly out to Portugal this coming Friday but we opted for a refund. Firstly because we have no idea when this is going to end and secondly because we have flights booked for July already which to be honest, I have very little hope of actually going anyhow.
brettytopbanana29/03/2020 16:20

Yes, take the refund. I was due to fly out to Portugal this coming Friday …Yes, take the refund. I was due to fly out to Portugal this coming Friday but we opted for a refund. Firstly because we have no idea when this is going to end and secondly because we have flights booked for July already which to be honest, I have very little hope of actually going anyhow.

I am still going to ask WizzAir if I change a flight,if insurance will be passed on so I could make changes in a future or...refund
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions