Wladimir Klitschko Vs David Haye. *CONFIRMED*

Banned 41 replies
Found 6th Mar 2011
Yipeeeeeeeee!

"IBF and WBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko will face British WBA champion David Haye in a unification bout in Germany this summer."

Predictions?!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
41 Comments

Banned

I'm torn - normally in boxing it's 'bet on the black bloke', but I also like Ivan Drago.

Hmm, which one?

I'd say Klitschiko is more experienced and bigger/stronger but Haye has speed and youth on his side, I'd say Haye will edge it...As long as he doesn't get clipped!

Original Poster Banned

Wlad has the power haye has the speed and power. But haye must be careful in there! Bookies have wlad as the favourite but only just! They don't usual get it wrong but I sniff an upset here!

Believe you, but can you link to the story, don't wanna wake the OH up just with a hotdeals thread lol xx

I'm a girl and even I'm excited about this fight :-)

Haye, like most challengers fighting a champion in Germany, has no chance if it goes to a decision.

massmail666

could possibly be the fight of the year!want haye to win but think … could possibly be the fight of the year!want haye to win but think Klitschko will.

Nah the fight of the year or even century will be, pacman vs money mayweather, if they ever make the fight!

Banned

moob

Haye, like most challengers fighting a champion in Germany, has no chance … Haye, like most challengers fighting a champion in Germany, has no chance if it goes to a decision.

He didn't fare to badly against Valuev.

Original Poster Banned

ChipSticks

Believe you, but can you link to the story, don't wanna wake the OH up … Believe you, but can you link to the story, don't wanna wake the OH up just with a hotdeals thread lol xxI'm a girl and even I'm excited about this fight :-)

yeah, HERE

Original Poster Banned

FilthAndFurry

yes very true, that was a fight haye could have infact lost on points anywhere let alone germany.

haye will just do what he did against valuev try to avoid him for rounds

hope Klitschko beats him
Edited by: "shedboy66" 6th Mar 2011

Banned

PPV worth paying for I'd say.

Won't believe it until I see them in the ring.

Can see this being a borefest to, wlad just jabbin and haye throwing nothing but a couple of hooks a round. Think Wlad would win anyway, haven't seen Haye take on a worthy opponent yet in the HW division

Original Poster Banned

Chidda

Won't believe it until I see them in the ring.Can see this being a … Won't believe it until I see them in the ring.Can see this being a borefest to, wlad just jabbin and haye throwing nothing but a couple of hooks a round. Think Wlad would win anyway, haven't seen Haye take on a worthy opponent yet in the HW division

thats because there arent any!

Banned

both scared of eachother! 1 will pull out because of "injury" 3 weeks before the fight

its about time its been confirmed a lot of peoples been waiting for this fight, Come on haye lets see you stick to your word!

Might go germany to see this one

FilthAndFurry

IMO Valuev was easily out-pointed and hardly landed - if that went the wrong way, there would have been an inquiry.

That plus Valuev isn't an adopted German like so many in boxing circles.

Haye win by easy KO.

Original Poster Banned

Vitali Klitschko will be on stand-by to face David Haye this summer

Although the fight will be between Haye and Wladimir, Boente has revealed that the contract allows for Vitali to step in should his younger brother be unable to fight through injury

awesome stuff.

Original Poster Banned

DangerGod

Vitali Klitschko will be on stand-by to face David Haye this … Vitali Klitschko will be on stand-by to face David Haye this summerAlthough the fight will be between Haye and Wladimir, Boente has revealed that the contract allows for Vitali to step in should his younger brother be unable to fight through injuryawesome stuff.

Mind you lets hope thats not the case as Vitali will beat haye, believe me.

Wlad is the better brother of the two. Think Haye would get beat by either, certainly hope so anyway

Sloth/Mod

JonnyIrish

Wlad is the better brother of the two. Think Haye would get beat by … Wlad is the better brother of the two. Think Haye would get beat by either, certainly hope so anyway

Vitali is the better.......38 KO in 42 fights and the better pedigree. Haye has a chance against Wladimir but would get battered by Vitali

Original Poster Banned

JonnyIrish

Wlad is the better brother of the two. Think Haye would get beat by … Wlad is the better brother of the two. Think Haye would get beat by either, certainly hope so anyway

Vitali has a better chin and better jab but ide agree Wlad is the more offensive. Vitali is pushing 40 now mind, Was watching vitali v lennox lewis again last night vitali absolutely ruined him in the 6 rounds they fought. The brothers are sincere guys, haye probably sholdnt get to cocky in the build up else he could be made to look very very stupid.

Vitali has admitted his brother is better himself. Vitali has a slighter better record but if you look at any pound for pound ratings Wlad is in the top 10 whilst Vitali isn't. Vitali is probably better defensively but there's no doubt who's the better boxer, in my eyes anyway

Original Poster Banned

JonnyIrish

Vitali has admitted his brother is better himself. Vitali has a slighter … Vitali has admitted his brother is better himself. Vitali has a slighter better record but if you look at any pound for pound ratings Wlad is in the top 10 whilst Vitali isn't. Vitali is probably better defensively but there's no doubt who's the better boxer, in my eyes anyway

Yeah its all about opinion, but the general view is vitali is better, alot better. Just what i always come across on various boxing forums.(i personally also think vitali is the better after watching numerous bouts)

As for Vitali saying that, they are brothers. look at this for example just a few months ago.

youtube.com/wat…ePk

Klitschko won't get near Haye. Too robotic and square. David Haye could be the best heavyweight since Lewis if he carried on, but is quiting at end of year.

Too quick and powerful for the big Ukranian.

Original Poster Banned

gmdlogan

Klitschko won't get near Haye. Too robotic and square. David Haye could … Klitschko won't get near Haye. Too robotic and square. David Haye could be the best heavyweight since Lewis if he carried on, but is quiting at end of year.Too quick and powerful for the big Ukranian.

Haye will need to use that speed in every aspect, if he gets caught by wlad on the chin it will probably be good night. will need to use the jab in and out. i personally fancy a klitschko to win. cannot see haye causing a stoppage. if he wins it will be on points i reckon

I just think he's too predictable. Left jab followed by a right. I really do believe Haye will beat him. Klit will never have fought anyone with the speed Haye has, and you can spar with speed from lighter men, but they won't punch like Haye.

I really do honestly think Haye will make him look old.

Its (almost) official!! Haye will get slaughtered by Klitch... Well thats how it panned out when I was Haye in Fight Night Champ online anyway...

Banned

so i just heard on the news it still could be either fighter

link to where its confirmed please

Original Poster Banned

casparwhite

so i just heard on the news it still could be either fighter link to … so i just heard on the news it still could be either fighter link to where its confirmed please

the contract is confirmed which is all i care about and its highly likely it will be wlad, when i posted the thread the news coming through was the contract had been confirmed and it would be against Wlad. they didnt release the contract details until the next day regarding the vitali could step in

Sloth/Mod

Whichever he ends up fighting it won't be worth the box office charge though.

The hayemaker to smash him!

reckon hayes gunna win by points, no way hes gunna be knocking one of them big lumps of meat down to floor.

kyleg44

reckon hayes gunna win by points, no way hes gunna be knocking one of … reckon hayes gunna win by points, no way hes gunna be knocking one of them big lumps of meat down to floor.

He wont win on points. He has stamina issues imo, I mean how many punches did he throw in the Valuev fight.

I agree with others, this won't be worth the box office ppv. Much like the farce with audley, ppl must have felt like they were robbed

Banned

DangerGod

the contract is confirmed which is all i care about and its highly likely … the contract is confirmed which is all i care about and its highly likely it will be wlad, when i posted the thread the news coming through was the contract had been confirmed and it would be against Wlad. they didnt release the contract details until the next day regarding the vitali could step in

ok wasnt havin a go, just hadnt got round to checking

id only just heard on the news and seen your thread

depends what time this is gonna be on but deffo a pub fight this 1,no box office charges for me

Banned

prediction = Haye flattened as in pancake style.

Original Poster Banned

casparwhite

ok wasnt havin a go, just hadnt got round to checking id only just … ok wasnt havin a go, just hadnt got round to checking id only just heard on the news and seen your threaddepends what time this is gonna be on but deffo a pub fight this 1,no box office charges for me

Last time I went to the pub to watch a fight all turned abit violent seeing as the fight didn't start until about 4 in the morning everyone was battered at that point.

This one should be on at a reasonable time I think Germany are only an hour ahead of us.

just watching the Haye/klitschko sky interview......what an arrogant idiot Haye is, Really hope Wlad destroys him.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    2. Whey protien629
    3. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811
    4. Rugged Android Phone/Tablet68

See more discussions