EXPIRED

wnt free xbox 360 games

just got an xbox came with no games so if u have any games you dont play anymore it would be great if i could have them for free

16 Comments

Love it :-D

Original Poster

love what

i think they are hidden in the packaging.

Your optimism makes me lol

Are you being serious?? :?

Hi I am going out to buy some tomorrow tell me want it is you would like and i will buy them for you and come round on xmas day with my sleigh and deliver them all for some milk and cookies:santa:

at least give us a sob story:roll:

lol you can dream!

free ha ha ha ha

its 2008 dont think you will find any thing free now-a-days lol

games on the internet for as little as £5 !!!!

I want free some FREE PS3, heres my sob story I have 4 kids (2 are twins) who bleed me dry...I have great piece of hardware but I need some games to make my life mean more... I want to see sun rise high into the sky...the birds sings in early hours and here my wife slap me across the face for being on the console to long.... I want to feel the heat of ps3 power supply burn my table out because I have been on it too long... Come on britain things, really bad out there no money no hope and also whats terrible is Im 35 and I am ....bald...sniff ...and its winter so its really really cold...

:roll: cheek of some people

Plenty of demos online to keep you busy...

Can I have your Xbox 360 since you have no games !?

Jelly ...?

JCLARSSON;3577060

Hi I am going out to buy some tomorrow tell me want it is you would like … Hi I am going out to buy some tomorrow tell me want it is you would like and i will buy them for you and come round on xmas day with my sleigh and deliver them all for some milk and cookies:santa:

Lmao!

Why dont I take the xbox of your hands seeing it is no good to you without any games. lol

This is a windup aint it?

No offers so far then? lol

Maybe you should have said please..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Recommend a free reminder app44
    2. Anyone use a FitBit Surge?22
    3. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)810
    4. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?914

See more discussions