Woah! CEX are now buying in N64 Games & Consoles.

Found 29th Jun 2016
Check your attic folks, CEX are now buying in N64 games! Save the trouble of going through eBay

Also, They seem to be giving pretty good prices.
Community Updates
11 Comments
Edited by: "F.D." 29th Jun 2016
I have Ocarina of Time still wrapped Are they buying that B)
jco83

I have Ocarina of Time still wrapped Are they buying that B)

They'd accept that as 'Mint'. Only £11 oO Daylight robbery for a New copy
FantasyDeals

They'd accept that as 'Mint'. Only £11 oO Daylight robbery for a New copy … They'd accept that as 'Mint'. Only £11 oO Daylight robbery for a New copy

I agree!
Some of their selling prices are vaguely reasonably, actually (albeit that they seem to have next to no stock) - I'm quite impressed!
Illusionary

Some of their selling prices are vaguely reasonably, actually (albeit … Some of their selling prices are vaguely reasonably, actually (albeit that they seem to have next to no stock) - I'm quite impressed!

Their system will be updated by tomorrow morning
FantasyDeals

Their system will be updated by tomorrow morning

To bump up their selling prices to more like what we expect from them?
Edited by: "Illusionary" 29th Jun 2016
that's some good news, hopefully other retro consoles will follow.
bloomin eck whats the big deal about snowboard kids 2 i had an N64 way back when and i dont remember it being a big game, Just emulate it with a ROM file play it for about 30 minutes get bored and save yourself that £425 quid! Their are much more deserving games for your time on N64 i am sure than this, Like Zelda, Goldeneye, Banjo, Perfect dark etc...
Moonwolf1976

bloomin eck whats the big deal about snowboard kids 2 i had an N64 way … bloomin eck whats the big deal about snowboard kids 2 i had an N64 way back when and i dont remember it being a big game, Just emulate it with a ROM file play it for about 30 minutes get bored and save yourself that £425 quid! Their are much more deserving games for your time on N64 i am sure than this, Like Zelda, Goldeneye, Banjo, Perfect dark etc...

Less carts of snowboard kids 2 made than the others which are easy to get.
deleted57959

I spoke to someone there yesterday they said they were going to move into … I spoke to someone there yesterday they said they were going to move into SNES/NES and GBA/GBC/GB games too.

Inside scoop: CeX is almost certainly looking to Dreamcast next before moving to other retro categories
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants