Groups

woah-Peacock Feather Wedding Dress-would u/wouldnt u???

Any bride would agree that her dress is the most important thing on her wedding day. And finding that perfect dress is what makes this day even more memorable. But many times the bride has to compromise on her dream dress either because of the price or because her designer doesnt have the vision to create that perfect dress. But for all those brides who wish to look like a Peacock on their wedding day, your dream can now become a reality. A model recently presented a wedding dress decorated with peacock feathers at the wedding expo held in Nanjing, China. The unique dress took eight handicraftsmen two months to finish! Decorated with 2009 peacock tail feather and 60 Hetian jades, this brocade dress is simply stunning.

This exquisite dress is valued at a whopping $1.5 million! A perfect dress for that million dollar bride, dont you think?

18 Comments

No thats horrible.

Original Poster

i reckon it be well itchy too

burn it

I wouldn't! - but then I'm a bird of a different feather - lol - I prefer things more simple.

Funny they made sure that 2009 feathers were included... no coincidence that it was a 2009 show.

Do you sit reading news pages for hours or something Leer - you are always coming up with interesting stories or clips!

I think the dress is stunning - BUT I WOULDN'T WEAR IT.
    It's a high fashion only piece.

That has to be the most hideous wedding dress ever. It must smell really funky too. I am just sitting here imagining all those lil bald peacocks running around making gobble noises confused and shivering. I would say if a person likes a peacock design they could have it silk screen printed instead of raping the peacocks. Its different with feather pillows at least they eat the goose or the duck.

Original Poster

honest;4788585

I think the dress is stunning - BUT I WOULDN'T WEAR IT.It's a high … I think the dress is stunning - BUT I WOULDN'T WEAR IT.It's a high fashion only piece.

love ur username!!by the way welcome to hotukdeals.xxx

honest;4788585

I think the dress is stunning - BUT I WOULDN'T WEAR IT.It's a high … I think the dress is stunning - BUT I WOULDN'T WEAR IT.It's a high fashion only piece.

+1:thumbsup:

All i can think about is how many bugs an beasties it might have *shivers*

lol the tail displays are the male Peacocks anywho, fail.

my son is terrified of peacocks.
    i might get this so he'll leave me alone for 5 mins.lol.

It's awful, and peacock feathers are supposed to be unlucky

I love it.
    I wouldn't like to wear it. But I think it is a nice dress.

hello no i wouldnt.

bad luck for a wedding dress too.

Not my taste! are you sure it's dead. I can just see the faces of old aunt's & Granny's !!!!

I'm scratching!!!!!!:oops:

underthestairs;4788728

my son is terrified of peacocks.i might get this so he'll leave me alone … my son is terrified of peacocks.i might get this so he'll leave me alone for 5 mins.lol.

haha. that made me laugh.. :-D

One word
    BLEURRGGGGG!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846374
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2356
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***721
      4. Fraudulent site289

See more discussions