Groups

woke up and found this in my living room!!

see pic, thanks hubby!!

25 Comments

Original Poster

http://i44.tinypic.com/11awcgy.jpg

is that a good thing or a bad thing to find in your living room :thinking:

Er what is it and why does your living room have lino.?

Will that hatch and a mini (well mini'er) Lars Ulrich will emerge?

Or is it a bowling ball . . . . ?

Looks like a Metallica "Gym Ball"!!!!!!
    I am guessing your hubby was at the gig last night?

Banned

what is it?

i want one

Original Poster

Ginner;4751553

Er what is it and why does your living room have lino.?

i took the pic in my kitchen!! he was at a metallica gig last night and his friend caught two of these. it is a massive beach ball. he reckons it's worth £25

Original Poster

ding;4751547

is that a good thing or a bad thing to find in your living room :thinking:

good thing if we can sell it!!

brangelina;4751581

i took the pic in my kitchen!! he was at a metallica gig last night and … i took the pic in my kitchen!! he was at a metallica gig last night and his friend caught two of these. it is a massive beach ball. he reckons it's worth £25

Awesome.

Ohhh i wondered what it was,thats rather cool !

BTW i like your floor tiles:thumbsup:

Original Poster

deb8z;4751626

BTW i like your floor tiles:thumbsup:

thanks,i love the colour blue. laid them myself:)

Wish i was brave enough to tackle something like that,i'd end up making a right pigs ear out of it.

balls of steel

brangelina;4751581

i took the pic in my kitchen!! he was at a metallica gig last night and … i took the pic in my kitchen!! he was at a metallica gig last night and his friend caught two of these. it is a massive beach ball. he reckons it's worth £25

They are on Ebay now and someone has sold one for £24.99 so you might be lucky (item number 290305438825).

Banned

There is no ball in your room.....Have you been drinking again !!!......:thumbsup:

haha!! and u were home watching living!!

and wow u layed the tiles amazingly well!!

My daughter went to see Metallica at the NEC on Wednesday and was desperately trying to get one of these! She has made me watch the video she took of them coming down from the ceiling about 20 times.......

Original Poster

jjcaho;4753231

There is no ball in your room.....Have you been drinking again … There is no ball in your room.....Have you been drinking again !!!......:thumbsup:

rose_cat_jr;4754897

My daughter went to see Metallica at the NEC on Wednesday and was … My daughter went to see Metallica at the NEC on Wednesday and was desperately trying to get one of these! She has made me watch the video she took of them coming down from the ceiling about 20 times.......

lol!!!

brangelina;4751647

..... laid them myself:)

liar

Original Poster

owlass;4756349

liar

i did, and the wall tiles too, saved a fortune.

starsparkle2311;4756735

i have to say, I was taken by those tiles too, good job Brangelina, us … i have to say, I was taken by those tiles too, good job Brangelina, us women know how to do it best:thumbsup:

too right SS, when i was a single parent i taught myself to do all my own decorating, tiling etc. and i'm a perfectionist too

Original Poster

beforehttp://i44.tinypic.com/2yye6h5.jpg afterhttp://i40.tinypic.com/6j2c1y.jpg

ya need a better kettle , apart from that :thinking: ........... tis ok

Original Poster

owlass;4758109

ya need a better kettle , apart from that :thinking: ........... tis ok

lol!! yeah could do with a chrome one. but won't get it till this one knackers up as hubby believes if it's not broken then you wait till it is!!!

:thumbsup:

brangelina;4751581

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1740
      2. GOT Leaks again918
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …99190
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846286

See more discussions