Woke up to a blanket of snow. Sledges at the ready!!

Found 12th Feb 2009
most we've had in ages and it's still going. see pics

27 Comments

Original Poster

http://i43.tinypic.com/5aicz5.jpghttp://i39.tinypic.com/1y5z03.jpghttp://i41.tinypic.com/2qlb9qf.jpg

Banned

where are you brangelina?

Looks lovely We have loads of snow here too, and it's lovely! Even if it does keep me in the house with the kids!

Original Poster

sassie;4357565

where are you brangelina?

in Fife,Scotland

Original Poster

munnski;4357566

Looks lovely We have loads of snow here too, and it's lovely! Even … Looks lovely We have loads of snow here too, and it's lovely! Even if it does keep me in the house with the kids!

looks like a christmas card:-D

We have heaps here too.

Banned

brangelina;4357620

in Fife,Scotland

doh, know wonder we not got any - lol

Original Poster

where are you from BlondeBella??

Aberdeen, Scotland

Banned

Why won't girlfriend let me drive to Scotland to go snow boarding :cry: :cry: how do I convince her?

Original Poster

lumoruk;4357659

Why won't girlfriend let me drive to Scotland to go snow boarding :cry: … Why won't girlfriend let me drive to Scotland to go snow boarding :cry: :cry: how do I convince her?

lol!!

lumoruk;4357659

Why won't girlfriend let me drive to Scotland to go snow boarding :cry: … Why won't girlfriend let me drive to Scotland to go snow boarding :cry: :cry: how do I convince her?

Shame poor you:roll:

Banned

lumoruk;4357659

just tell her you have to go on a business trip

brangelina;4357620

in Fife,Scotland

ahh the Kingdom of Fife. i spent many years as a child there!! We having quite a bit of snow here in the Borders too. Looks lovely.

PabloInTheSky;4357698

Don't incourage him:x

lumoruk;4357659

You need permission or need to convince her .... ? :thinking: JUST GO .............

Banned

PabloInTheSky;4357698

I'm no businessman :-(

smithyp1;4357763

You need permission or need to convince her .... ? :thinking: JUST GO … You need permission or need to convince her .... ? :thinking: JUST GO .............

Well she did want to come but she can't get the first 2 weeks of the month off work, but by then it'll be half term and there will be loads of little brats on the mountains.

and my idea is to just sleep in the car with a huge blanket as I'm cheap like that, but I won't put her through that.

I am away to try and get a hold of a sledge today to take my OH wee brother out

Banned

BlondeBella;4357936

I am away to try and get a hold of a sledge today to take my OH wee … I am away to try and get a hold of a sledge today to take my OH wee brother out

Good luck, all sold out down here :-(

lumoruk;4357944

Good luck, all sold out down here :-(

it wouldn't be so bad i have 3 already but they are at my aunties and she is snowed in:x

Banned

BlondeBella;4357965

it wouldn't be so bad i have 3 already but they are at my aunties and she … it wouldn't be so bad i have 3 already but they are at my aunties and she is snowed in:x

Sweet my excuse to drive to Scotland, to save Blondbella's auntie from the snow :w00t: I'm on my way!

lumoruk;4357995

Sweet my excuse to drive to Scotland, to save Blondbella's auntie from … Sweet my excuse to drive to Scotland, to save Blondbella's auntie from the snow :w00t: I'm on my way!

yeah that will work:whistling:

brangelina;4357620

in Fife,Scotland

Same Lots of snow

I'm in Lowestoft, Suffolk and we've got snow as well woohoo

same here in northeast looks like il be sledging to school
snow way am i driving in this!

Original Poster

MrSharpshooter;4358345

Same Lots of snow

i'm glenrothes too!! small world!:-D

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4357925

been snowing steady here since about 9.30ish, WOOHOO, finally my kids can … been snowing steady here since about 9.30ish, WOOHOO, finally my kids can use their sledges:-D

glad you got snow at last starsparkle:-D hope your kids have fun,we built a big snowman. am knackered now!
Post a comment
@
    Text