Wolfenstein II The New Colossus Collectors Edition at Game

LocalFound 23rd Jun 2017
£89.99 so not cheap but i'm all over this. Game Exclusive.
Didn't really know where to post it as it's not really a deal but i'm absolutely buzzing that the collectors has come to the UK. Maybe help other people to secure a copy, the oldschool action man BJ looks awesome
Payment a week before dispatch
PS4: game.co.uk/en/…040
Xbone: game.co.uk/en/…623
Feel free to steal it as a deal and post it doesn't bother me
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
That is one awful collector's edition.
14 Comments
That is one awful collector's edition.
Looks great to me, to each their own though lol
awesome! For Action Man fans, it looks like a must!
turbobuddah

...the oldschool action man BJ looks awesome...

Mine is at least 12 inches, but I don't use it as a rule...

http://img.game.co.uk/images/content/SpecialEditions/WolfensteinII_CE.jpg
fanpages

Mine is at least 12 inches, but I don't use it as a rule...

​ oO
That's one of the best collectors editions I've seen in a long time, way better than the generic poorly painted and moulded static pose statues.
catbeans

That's one of the best collectors editions I've seen in a long time, way … That's one of the best collectors editions I've seen in a long time, way better than the generic poorly painted and moulded static pose statues.

This isn't generic or static?
Bure11

you dont often see action man style figures, boxed and well thought out fiting the theme of the game, im guessing the joints move.
Bure1138 m ago

Well it isn't static in the sense it's a action figure so you can move the head, arms, legs and take off/change his clothes if you wanted
Does look good and was tempted, but my days of hoarding CE's is past me now. I'll just go standard or even digital
That actually looks pretty cool and I've always been a fan of Wolfenstein. The only problem is do people buy the collectors edition and keep the whole thing sealed and buy a second cheaper copy to play, or rip open the original to play the game?
FTCom

...The only problem is do people buy the collectors edition and keep the … ...The only problem is do people buy the collectors edition and keep the whole thing sealed and buy a second cheaper copy to play, or rip open the original to play the game?

Yes.
gotta find some way to disguise the game is only worth a tenner as was TNO and TOB, no multiplayer methion again...
12hr+ campaign, challenge levels in TOB? worth retail imo but to be honest i'm personally glad it doesn't have mp
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants