wolfking keyboard key switch since windows 7 upgrade like " with @ how fix back? advice pls.

    since upgrading to windows 7 my keyboard has gone nuts, the " [email protected] are switched and have no idea where the top row such as pound sign can be found
    any idea how get them back in place please.


    I think it may have been switched to American? Go to Control Panel, Region & Languages then click the Keyboard & Languages tab - change keyboards and see what language it says?
    Edited by: "louiseb84" 21st May 2011

    Yes American English switch
    @ sign is shift and 2 or something and 2, as above change keyboards
    Edited by: "simplex" 21st May 2011

    Original Poster

    ok thx will try that.

    Original Poster

    gonna have to try later looking a restart and am downloading atm so cant try out. still seems to want to default to us all time.

    Open all in Regional and language. Not sure which one but if you look in them all there should be one that says English UK + English US the US one has to be removed
    Make sure you delete the Usa one.
    I had same problem and thats what i did to sort mine out
    Edited by: "patti" 21st May 2011

    Original Poster

    cheers folks got it sorted, thanks for your help.

    Hello, since upgrading to windows 7 we cannot find the English pound sign!!!!!! Does anyone know where it is please as its driving me insane. Many thanks.

    Have you tried following the suggestions in this thread?

    Original Poster

    oh yes i have thanks have got it working now. have expired the thread.
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      3. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44
      4. Review Hub Monthly Competition - Win a OnePlus 5!88

      See more discussions