Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Wolves vs Aston Villa for Free on Sky One - 11/11 (Sky Subscription required)

Posted 7th Nov
Cmon wanderers! Wolves v villa for free on sky one this Sunday from 1pm. 2-0 wolves
Community Updates
Sky Sports DealsMisc

Groups

32 Comments
The date should be 10/11
Hi ho Wolverhampton....
Good result tonight!
Edited by: "paulhollio" 7th Nov
Up the villa - 1-0 villa - traore OG
Sotv I'll be a dingle for 2 hours on Sunday as long as the 6 fingers are not obligatory.
'Free' and 'Sky One' do not compute
Computer says nooooooo
If only they could both lose.
How is it free if you have to pay for a subscription?
Two minnow teams, doubt anyone will watch anyway.

X Factor repeat is on at the same time and will probably get more viewers.
Bore draw. Nil nil
efc_4ever08/11/2019 06:48

Bore draw. Nil nil

Forever in Liverpool’s shadow... oh and last year in wolves shadow....
downthedrain08/11/2019 18:42

Forever in Liverpool’s shadow... oh and last year in wolves shadow....

I won't worry about being in wolves shadow for the last ONE year as they have been in our shadow for the last 141 years mate

10 league titles
5 times fa cup winners
European cup winners

And many more

Brand New stadium due to be built
Huge fan base
Massive club

The mighty EFC will never be in anyone shadow

Go stick a bet on the bore draw and thank me later
Edited by: "efc_4ever" 8th Nov
efc_4ever08/11/2019 19:30

I won't worry about being in wolves shadow for the last ONE year as they …I won't worry about being in wolves shadow for the last ONE year as they have been in our shadow for the last 141 years mate 10 league titles5 times fa cup winnersEuropean cup winnersAnd many more Brand New stadium due to be builtHuge fan baseMassive clubThe mighty EFC will never be in anyone shadow Go stick a bet on the bore draw and thank me later

LOOOOLZZZZ looks like history’s repeating itself. Wolves 12th Neverton 17th LOOOOOOLZZZZ

Forever in Liverpool’s shadow. LOOOOOOLZZZZ
downthedrain08/11/2019 19:44

LOOOOLZZZZ looks like history’s repeating itself. Wolves 12th Neverton 1 …LOOOOLZZZZ looks like history’s repeating itself. Wolves 12th Neverton 17th LOOOOOOLZZZZForever in Liverpool’s shadow. LOOOOOOLZZZZ

Long way to go in the season yet. Don't get too excited to early

Just to remind you
Brand New stadium on way
Go check it out you'll love it

peoples-project.co.uk/

Will be the best stadium in Liverpool that's for sure
Edited by: "efc_4ever" 8th Nov
efc_4ever08/11/2019 19:47

Long way to go in the season yet. Don't get too excited to earlyJust to …Long way to go in the season yet. Don't get too excited to earlyJust to remind youBrand New stadium on wayGo check it out you'll love itpeoples-project.co.uk/Will be the best stadium in Liverpool that's for sure

Ah man my original comment was deleted. I’ll rephrase.

You can build a stadium, but you will still be rubbish.

The funniest part is, you’re in Liverpool and you’re still can’t name your club after your home town.

Neverton never gonna have a home.
downthedrain08/11/2019 19:55

Ah man my original comment was deleted. I’ll rephrase.You can build a s …Ah man my original comment was deleted. I’ll rephrase.You can build a stadium, but you will still be rubbish.The funniest part is, you’re in Liverpool and you’re still can’t name your club after your home town.Neverton never gonna have a home.

I think someone sounds a little bit jealous

COYB
efc_4ever08/11/2019 19:57

I think someone sounds a little bit jealousCOYB

That’s definitely a nugatory
What did the Wolves fan get on his IQ test?
Drool

Why do Villa fans like BMWs?
It's the only make of car they can spell

What's the most confusing day of the year for a Wolves fan?
Father's day.

I saw 3 Villa players in the park today playing football with a hedgehog. I was just about to call the RSPCA but then the hedgehog went one nil up.
downthedrain08/11/2019 20:36

That’s definitely a nugatory

Great win for the mighty blue boys today 💙

Mid table now, win our next game and back into top 7 , which to be fair is where we finish most season's

Not that bad after all I guess are we
Edited by: "efc_4ever" 9th Nov
Just in case people are going by the date and not the day, Sunday is the 10th not the 11th Just imagine tuning in 24 after this "classic" has been played
efc_4ever09/11/2019 17:19

Great win for the mighty blue boys today 💙Mid table now, win our next …Great win for the mighty blue boys today 💙Mid table now, win our next game and back into top 7 , which to be fair is where we finish most season'sNot that bad after all I guess are we

Getting used to looking up at wolves?
Big thanks to the dingles for depositing a big sotv.

Hope you both go down though.

Boing, boing!!!
Edited by: "SS41" 10th Nov
efc_4ever10/11/2019 16:56

Who

SS4110/11/2019 17:04

Big thanks to the dingles for depositing a big sotv.Hope you both go down …Big thanks to the dingles for depositing a big sotv.Hope you both go down though. Boing, boing!!!

Hows life in the championship?
downthedrain10/11/2019 20:57

Championship

Hate to break it to you but the mighty blue boys have never ever been relegated from top flight football

So I wouldn't go sticking a bet on that one

Wolves on the other hand can't get away from playing in the lower divisions

Only been in Premier league for a couple of season's. Pipe down fella
Edited by: "efc_4ever" 10th Nov
efc_4ever10/11/2019 21:00

ChampionshipHate to break it to you but the mighty blue boys have never …ChampionshipHate to break it to you but the mighty blue boys have never ever been relegated from top flight footballSo I wouldn't go sticking a bet on that oneWolves on the other hand can't get away from playing in the lower divisionsOnly been in Premier league for a couple of season's. Pipe down fella

Wasn’t aimed at you Neverton. Still, it must hurt to see a small club like wolves above you again.
downthedrain10/11/2019 20:57

Get's a bit cold so high up.

How are wo1ve5 doing?

Council still own your ground?
SS4110/11/2019 22:07

Get's a bit cold so high up.How are wo1ve5 doing?Council still own your …Get's a bit cold so high up.How are wo1ve5 doing?Council still own your ground?

Rather have that than a corrugated iron shed, with make-shift seats.

At least you’re happy being top in the championship, easily pleased.
downthedrain10/11/2019 22:16

Rather have that than a corrugated iron shed, with make-shift seats. At …Rather have that than a corrugated iron shed, with make-shift seats. At least you’re happy being top in the championship, easily pleased.

At least we own it and you have not won on it for a long time.

Heard your "rich" owners went cap in hand for £50m to the bank?

Nuno leaves and you are back to the thurd tier where you belong.
SS4110/11/2019 22:24

At least we own it and you have not won on it for a long time. Heard your …At least we own it and you have not won on it for a long time. Heard your "rich" owners went cap in hand for £50m to the bank?Nuno leaves and you are back to the thurd tier where you belong.

Nothing better than a jealous baggie. You enjoy playing the likes of Bristol while we will enjoy playing in Europe on Thursdays. Over and out.
downthedrain11/11/2019 06:49

Nothing better than a jealous baggie. You enjoy playing the likes of …Nothing better than a jealous baggie. You enjoy playing the likes of Bristol while we will enjoy playing in Europe on Thursdays. Over and out.

Jealous of a dingle. Never.

We sent you tumbling down to the thurd tier, remember that?
SS4111/11/2019 12:12

Jealous of a dingle. Never. We sent you tumbling down to the thurd tier, …Jealous of a dingle. Never. We sent you tumbling down to the thurd tier, remember that?

You enjoy playing any championship club we will enjoy the Europe league.
downthedrain11/11/2019 18:19

You enjoy playing any championship club we will enjoy the Europe league.

It's Europa, but I understand that school wasn't a priority for a dingle.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants