Woman complains to EBay about comments on her cleavage

Found 8th Mar 2017
Is she justified to complain to EBay or is she being very stupid ?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
61 Comments

Banned

She is a nutter after free PR & a modelling contract.
Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 8th Mar 2017

Was just reading about this and pictures were shown of what she uses for her listings and the angle she uses points straight to her chest, she's selling dresses, so she should show the dress and why are men looking at women's dresses on eBay, lol. She's a pretty lady but she should show more of the items she's selling she might get more bids, if she feels she is getting abuse then yes inform ebay.

Not another Remoaner!

She's bang tidy for 41 and looks like she is intentionally showing that cleavage in the photos so what's she expect? If I went round showing my butt crack all day I'm sure I would get comments from women to pull my trousers up!

Banned

She knew what she was doing and stupidly the papers have now picked up on it to give her the publicity and attention she clearly craves to validate her life

How depressing on International Women's Day
all we get is this **** from the daily heil

Best stay away from her sort.

Western Women are a hypocritical horrible joke these days, Best to have a girlfriend from more down to earth simple societies as this modern day lot are spoilt brats that can never be satisfied.

She does have an ample pair, and is focusing her photos on "them" rather than the dresses. Pretty sure they aint real.
Im gunna mark this one as "attention seeking"

Glamwampam

Western Women are a hypocritical horrible joke these days, Best to have a … Western Women are a hypocritical horrible joke these days, Best to have a girlfriend from more down to earth simple societies as this modern day lot are spoilt brats that can never be satisfied.

Sweeping generalisation, stereotyping, sexism and casual racism all in one sentence.

Wow

She's not the only one on eBay doing this - there are dozens of women sellers doing the exact same thing and quite honesty all I can say is good luck to them.

No real harm being done imo, you see worse on various advertising platforms all over the place.

freakstyler

She's not the only one on eBay doing this - there are dozens of women … She's not the only one on eBay doing this - there are dozens of women sellers doing the exact same thing and quite honesty all I can say is good luck to them.No real harm being done imo, you see worse on various advertising platforms all over the place.

I don't think anyone is criticising her sales method as such, more the fact that she's pretending to be 'shocked' about the responses she's getting and going to the press making a fuss when she knows full well what she's doing.

The mother-of-two models clothes to sell on eBay, claiming it helps the … The mother-of-two models clothes to sell on eBay, claiming it helps the items sell..

X)

Anyone found her listings on eBay yet then!?

Glamwampam

Western Women are ............ that can never be satisfied.

You need to up your game, Glam'.

Glamwampam

Western Women are a hypocritical horrible joke these days, Best to have a … Western Women are a hypocritical horrible joke these days, Best to have a girlfriend from more down to earth simple societies as this modern day lot are spoilt brats that can never be satisfied.

"Western Women are a hypocritical horrible joke these days"

For expecting to be able to dress how they please without having some hypocritical horrible joke of man or woman harassing and abusing them. How very dare they.

Saturn

You need to up your game, Glam'.

Up yours X)

Glamwampam

Haha the sexism and racism card is not valid now, It is only used now by … Haha the sexism and racism card is not valid now, It is only used now by idiots to silence truth.

Definition of casual racism:
Casual racism is one form of racism. It refers to conduct involving negative stereotypes or prejudices about people on the basis of race, colour or ethnicity. Examples include jokes, off-handed comments, and exclusion of people from social situations on the basis of race.

That IS what your comment consists of.

Banned

theworkingdead

Casual racism is one form of racism. .

Dont get Glamwampam started on racism

theworkingdead

Sweeping generalisation, stereotyping, sexism and casual racism all in … Sweeping generalisation, stereotyping, sexism and casual racism all in one sentence.Wow

You left out revealing inadequacy too.

Glamwampam

Been sending any ebay messages recently?

Dress the the pink flower photo... those are like the veiniest boobs I've ever seen oO Not that I am a boob studying expert or anything.

moneysavingkitten

Dress the the pink flower photo... those are like the veiniest boobs I've … Dress the the pink flower photo... those are like the veiniest boobs I've ever seen oO Not that I am a boob studying expert or anything.

+1. This is not a good look.

Towelie

Your text here got quite a following.

Towelie

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/dresses101/m.html?item=252791929537&hash=item3adb92bac1%3Ag%3AkU4AAOSwB-1Yta3P&rt=nc&LH_Complete=1

No idea why she should get such unwanted attention. It is unfortunate her camera is fixed to the ceiling as the view of the clothes is somewhat obscured.

Nice misc thread.

She has an amazing rack I can't lie.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/03/08/00/3E0E7B2F00000578-4291958-image-m-40_1488934507367.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jIqmOWlzX1w/VSWMq29PTOI/AAAAAAAABLI/pcl1nH1_TJc/s1600/Sid%2BJames%2B8.jpg

Edited by: "Moonwolf1976" 8th Mar 2017

Banned

I think I might be the only bloke who doesnt like oversized breasts

YouDontWantToKnow

I think I might be the only bloke who doesnt like oversized breasts

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/nDy2fi-cNsxUxyeGaQkE8YVuAjKQLjYUXNWn6qrmAyqNKYR3L0wlyi-O4U-SMf6BKSFtKtZf5QWUdfTHKTvfLw=w426-h320-n
Nah I don't like over sized breasts either!

Moonwolf1976

Nah I don't like over sized breasts either!

​ oO

Ugh. Daily Mail at it again...

Why give the woman any time at all....

Firstly I don't believe she is flooded with messages... secondly if she was why doesn't she give one example of said messages... (so many questions of why are men finding her pics, if they want to send lewd messages is ebay the best place they can find a woman to do it with really?????)

Thirdly why is she then selling her pics and story to the mail...

NEXT.

kick_u_in_the_nuts

Is she justified to complain to EBay or is she being very stupid ?

I think you should post another thread, "Is kick u in the nuts justified to post on Hotukdeals that this lady is justified to complain to EBAY or is he being very stupid."

theworkingdead

Sweeping generalisation, stereotyping, sexism and casual racism all in … Sweeping generalisation, stereotyping, sexism and casual racism all in one sentence.Wow

You can put whatever negative words you want

I don't agree that all women are of similar character to that mentioned but I'd say there was a much greater percentage of "those types" than 20 years ago

Us men have it hard now - and the woman in the Ebay article just proves a point.

In so many words she's screaming she's being abused and is now using her "feministic" side to attract media attention when she clearly used her body to gain attention in the first place.

No normal woman of sound mind and understanding would of ever put up pictures like those to sell clothes especially on Ebay.

She's just an attention seeking **** who is now getting to much attention and using that to further her attention.

And I'd guess if a good looking, hard working and wealthy guy dressed in scruffy, dirty clothes walked passed her in the street she wouldn't give him a second glance but if some butt ugly, designer dressed guy pulled up next to her in his hired Lamborghini she'd be right there asking to be taken out.

No not all women are the same - it's just very difficult, these days, almost needle in a hay stack rare, to find real women.

Rant over

philphil61

You can put whatever negative words you wantI don't agree that all women … You can put whatever negative words you wantI don't agree that all women are of similar character to that mentioned but I'd say there was a much greater percentage of "those types" than 20 years agoUs men have it hard now - and the woman in the Ebay article just proves a point.In so many words she's screaming she's being abused and is now using her "feministic" side to attract media attention when she clearly used her body to gain attention in the first place.No normal woman of sound mind and understanding would of ever put up pictures like those to sell clothes especially on Ebay.She's just an attention seeking **** who is now getting to much attention and using that to further her attention.And I'd guess if a good looking, hard working and wealthy guy dressed in scruffy, dirty clothes walked passed her in the street she wouldn't give him a second glance but if some butt ugly, designer dressed guy pulled up next to her in his hired Lamborghini she'd be right there asking to be taken out.No not all women are the same - it's just very difficult, these days, almost needle in a hay stack rare, to find real women.Rant over

That said phil, she's got a cracking pair of t!ts. X)

philphil61

...it's just very difficult, these days, almost needle in a hay stack … ...it's just very difficult, these days, almost needle in a hay stack rare, to find real women...

Where have you been looking? Online Dating sites, & Tinder?

philphil61

You can put whatever negative words you wantI don't agree that all women … You can put whatever negative words you wantI don't agree that all women are of similar character to that mentioned but I'd say there was a much greater percentage of "those types" than 20 years agoUs men have it hard now - and the woman in the Ebay article just proves a point.In so many words she's screaming she's being abused and is now using her "feministic" side to attract media attention when she clearly used her body to gain attention in the first place.No normal woman of sound mind and understanding would of ever put up pictures like those to sell clothes especially on Ebay.She's just an attention seeking **** who is now getting to much attention and using that to further her attention.And I'd guess if a good looking, hard working and wealthy guy dressed in scruffy, dirty clothes walked passed her in the street she wouldn't give him a second glance but if some butt ugly, designer dressed guy pulled up next to her in his hired Lamborghini she'd be right there asking to be taken out.No not all women are the same - it's just very difficult, these days, almost needle in a hay stack rare, to find real women.Rant over

I agree with much of what you say, I was just pointing out the tone of the comment as the point could have been made without condemning all "Western women" as a "hypocritical horrible joke" and "spoilt brats". Then implying that other groups of society are "simple".

philphil61

I cannot imagine why a gentleman such as yourself struggles to find women who are attracted to him.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/004/403/Girls.png

fanpages

Where have you been looking? Online Dating sites, & Tinder?

I'm not looking fp

For personal reasons/choice but have done previously.

But I have been lucky once with a former beauty queen winner whom I married but sadly lost to illness and I'm no Richard Gere / George Clooney - I'm more of a Golum but lucky for me my partner in life discovered there was more to love and we had over 20 wonderful, happy, adventurous and sometimes normal years together.

Maybe if more people were honest and open rather than channelled to looks/fashion and money then this planet would be a better place.

Hey ho such is life and all it's experiences
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions