Groups

Woman dresses from head to toe in hair

Found on digital spy
    digitalspy.co.uk/odd…tml
    A Romanian woman who has been growing her hair since she was 16 has weaved an entire wardrobe from her own lengthy locks.

71-year-old Ioana Cioanca allowed her hair to reach 40 inches in length before she chopped it off and used it on the loom.

Cioanca, of Bistrita Nasaud, said: "Long years I had to wait for my hair to grow so as to make clothes from it but I managed and I am very pleased now.

"Maybe there are other women who did this but I don't know if they have so many items. I have nine of them: a hat, a shawl, a skirt, a blouse, a raincoat, a purse, a handbag and a pair of gloves."

According to Ananova, the pensioner described the finished garments as "quite warm and comfortable".

12 Comments

Banned

lol whatever makes you happy i suppose

Reminds me of those ppl who grow their fingernails till they look like coiled up cumberland sausages.

Absolutely useless in the work place aswell.

No good for scratching anything sensitive either..:oops:

Original Poster

edna_clouds;4491801

No good for scratching anything sensitive either..:oops:

oh dear!!!

my hair was 38 and 1 half inch long last week. then my hudband decided to cut off my very long platt. now my hair is 22 inches shorter Good thing is i dont get as many headaches anymore. but i would never use my hair to make clothes

Leer;4491815

oh dear!!!

I meant robtallica coiled up cumberland sausages nails... Not that he has them.. I have never seen him.. honest..:oops:

corriessvk;4491855

my hair was 38 and 1 half inch long last week. then my hudband decided to … my hair was 38 and 1 half inch long last week. then my hudband decided to cut off my very long platt. now my hair is 22 inches shorter Good thing is i dont get as many headaches anymore. but i would never use my hair to make clothes

hair-raising story! :w00t:

edna_clouds;4491880

I meant robtallica coiled up cumberland sausages nails... Not that he has … I meant robtallica coiled up cumberland sausages nails... Not that he has them.. I have never seen him.. honest..:oops:

haha, nope I've just got regular nails.

well manicured with 'rude red' nail varnish applied :lol:

Original Poster

edna_clouds;4491880

I meant robtallica coiled up cumberland sausages nails... Not that he has … I meant robtallica coiled up cumberland sausages nails... Not that he has them.. I have never seen him.. honest..:oops:

ha ha ha ha!!... i believe u....:whistling:

Amazingly, there appear to be no pictures of the outfits...?

http://www.ananova.com/images/web/1480902.jpg

she sounds like she's wearing a chewbacca suit... lol

http://www.wookies-etc.com/html/images/content/chewie1.jpg

erghh dandruff
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat77736
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047154
      3. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1930