Groups

Woman Stuck on Toilet for 2 years

In America

19 Comments

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1715646

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/US/03/12/woman.stuck.on.toilet.ap/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

Only in america eh.....:roll:

I saw that and they tried to do the hubby for cruelty:w00t:

OMG :w00t:

Her skin had grown around the toilet! Eeeewww!

just when i thought the world couldn't get any crazier....

and she had lost all her calf and thigh muscle

Only in the 'deep south' parts of America!
    They've all been on Jerry Springer from round there ain't they?
    Where are the pics of her stuck on this toilet?

... And more to the point what toilet has her husband been using to do his poops and pees in???

Sheriff Waffles;1715740

... And more to the point what toilet has her husband been using to do … ... And more to the point what toilet has her husband been using to do his poops and pees in???

I've got 3 toilets in my house:-D

Sheriff Waffles;1715740

... And more to the point what toilet has her husband been using to do … ... And more to the point what toilet has her husband been using to do his poops and pees in???

may be he has a good aim :w00t:

Dad was telling me about this.

Have heard of people getting their skin fused to sofas etc due to sitting there for years, but not a toilet

warmapplepie;1715754

I've got 3 toilets in my house:-D

Yes, my cats occasionally think that there is more than one toilet for them in the house too ... the little ******s!
    Did anyone see that doc. on tv about a huuuuge bed bound woman who was complaining of severe tummy pains, she got craned to hospital and they discovered under her flaps of skin around her tummy a tv remote, loads of stale rotting food, apparently her tv remote had been missing for months!
    EEEEW!

Beggars belief. Absolutely nutty!

The poor girl obviously has a mental problem, how very sad that she didn't get help for 2 years. It's not a very good reflection on the community she live's in.

stuck to the rim, need toilet duck ...

kippy;1715979

stuck to the rim, need toilet duck ...

LMFAO
    WD40?:-D

kelly_o_fanatic;1715804

Have heard of people getting their skin fused to sofas etc due to sitting … Have heard of people getting their skin fused to sofas etc due to sitting there for years, but not a toilet

Yeah, I've been stuck in my chair for a bit, only 729 days before I spend 2 years in a chair.

warmapplepie;1715655

I saw that and they tried to do the hubby for cruelty:w00t:

cruelty? how did that poor man go to the toilet for 2 years with his supersize g/f plugging the toliet up! He didnt have to phone the cops, a plumber would have done.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions