Woman told to cover up in leisure centre sauna after jealous mums moaned she was ‘too sexy’

Expert (Beta)46
Posted 21st FebEdited by:"myusernamehasgone234"
Must have been a slow day for news

A LEISURE centre told a woman to cover up in its sauna because jealous mums moaned she was “too sexy”.

3410863.jpg3410863.jpg
Flossing sprung to mind
thesun.co.uk/new…xy/
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
If she's 'too sexy,' I dread to think what those complaining looked like.....
It's cold this winter they were probably just worried about her lips getting chapped.
Pablo14821/02/2020 20:10

Poor thing

She was so embarrassed she went running straight to The Sun to publish her tail of woe.
Pablo14821/02/2020 21:39

True,she must find it hard being so attractive

Hard? She didn't even give me a semi
46 Comments
Poor thing
Pablo14821/02/2020 20:10

Poor thing

She was so embarrassed she went running straight to The Sun to publish her tail of woe.
myusernamehasgone23421/02/2020 20:13

She was so embarrassed she went running straight to The Sun to publish her …She was so embarrassed she went running straight to The Sun to publish her tail of woe.

Classy lady
She'll be on dancing on Ice next series 😜
If she's 'too sexy,' I dread to think what those complaining looked like.....
Pablo14821/02/2020 20:20

She'll be on dancing on Ice next series 😜

I think she’s trying to build up her instagram following rather than actually been bothered about been asked to leave the sauna.

Not the most modest person is she saying the mum’s were jealous as she’s too sexy
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 21st Feb
Gollywood21/02/2020 20:22

If she's 'too sexy,' I dread to think what those complaining looked …If she's 'too sexy,' I dread to think what those complaining looked like.....

No modesty at all has she. Neither wearing the swimming suit or stating she’s too sexy.
It's cold this winter they were probably just worried about her lips getting chapped.
RollJ21/02/2020 20:27

It's cold this winter they were probably just worried about her lips …It's cold this winter they were probably just worried about her lips getting chapped.

So you had time to trawl for swimwear totties.
splender21/02/2020 20:29

So you had time to trawl for swimwear totties.

I was simply browsing through the news and it caught me eye.
The back was probably like this, that’s why.......and I agree, there’s a time and place for this type of casual swimwear and I don’t think that a municipal pool with kids having their weekly swim classes is it.
39956931-oEOaa.jpg

And someone should tell her that self- appreciation is not becoming for anyone.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 21st Feb
Toptrumpet21/02/2020 20:42

The back was probably like this, that’s why.......and I agree, there’s a ti …The back was probably like this, that’s why.......and I agree, there’s a time and place for this type of casual swimwear and I don’t think that a municipal pool with kids having their weekly swim classes is it. [Image]

Probably was thong back as well.

Got to be a bit risky just a small amount of moment of the suit and her bits will on show for the whole world to see.

Way too stressful surely
vornstar1321/02/2020 21:21

News?

Perhaps I’m using the term loosely.

I was browsing through The Sun online
That swimsuit looks awful. No wonder people complained. It is an offence on the eyes.
Willy_Wonka21/02/2020 21:30

That swimsuit looks awful. No wonder people complained. It is an offence …That swimsuit looks awful. No wonder people complained. It is an offence on the eyes.

Well I am offended. She should take it off.
Hull-Tommo21/02/2020 21:49

Well I am offended. She should take it off.

She should take her makeup off for starters. Then you will see what is underneath.
Nothing sexy about her at all. In fact she is below average. Were these other mothers LotR Dwarf women or sommit, to think she is too sexy? looool
myusernamehasgone23421/02/2020 21:23

Perhaps I’m using the term loosely.I was browsing through The Sun online

Browsing therag online
Have some self respect

Read thesundaysport(if its still around) or thedailystar.
Pablo14821/02/2020 21:39

She wouldn't have tried that at a David Lloyd Sauna...
Cunning-Stunts21/02/2020 22:17

Nothing sexy about her at all. In fact she is below average. Were these …Nothing sexy about her at all. In fact she is below average. Were these other mothers LotR Dwarf women or sommit, to think she is too sexy? looool

I suspect the mum’s never said she was too sexy all. Merely that her bum was show and they didn’t approve in front of their youngest. I feel @Toptrumpet has raises what the issues was, the back of the swimsuit rather than front. Which isn’t pictured.

The back was probably like this, that’s why.......and I agree, there’s a ti …The back was probably like this, that’s why.......and I agree, there’s a time and place for this type of casual swimwear and I don’t think that a municipal pool with kids having their weekly swim classes is it. [Image] And someone should tell her that self- appreciation is not becoming for anyone.

Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 22nd Feb
.MUFC.21/02/2020 22:59

Uxbridge has a pretty high percentage who would consider anything other than totally covered head to toe to be offensive.
She hasn't left much for imagination, beside that, it's good to see women shave nowadays, not like "bring back the bush" (yek )
Typical click-bait "make me infamous for five minutes by making up a story" red-top-tabloid fodder.
louiselouise22/02/2020 14:38

Typical click-bait "make me infamous for five minutes by making up a …Typical click-bait "make me infamous for five minutes by making up a story" red-top-tabloid fodder.

Yep seems so
myusernamehasgone23421/02/2020 20:13

She was so embarrassed she went running straight to The Sun to publish her …She was so embarrassed she went running straight to The Sun to publish her tail of woe.

The back was probably like this, that’s why.......and I agree, there’s a ti …The back was probably like this, that’s why.......and I agree, there’s a time and place for this type of casual swimwear and I don’t think that a municipal pool with kids having their weekly swim classes is it. [Image] And someone should tell her that self- appreciation is not becoming for anyone.

Just what I was thinking
No picture of her tail of woe
Wongy11022/02/2020 14:51

Just what I was thinkingNo picture of her tail of woe

Sadly not but after a bit of research I have come across similar swimsuit for comparison

39961366-pmSHy.jpg
myusernamehasgone23422/02/2020 15:02

Sadly not but after a bit of research I have come across similar swimsuit …Sadly not but after a bit of research I have come across similar swimsuit for comparison [Image]

People moaning about the lady at the pool but how 'fake' does she look ?
Wongy11022/02/2020 15:12

People moaning about the lady at the pool but how 'fake' does she look ? …People moaning about the lady at the pool but how 'fake' does she look ?

It’s all very strange
Saw the title and thought she might be a worthy addition to my NSFW thread ….

alas No …

tbh I saw this in newspaper yesterday and came to the same conclusions as everyone else.

1) She's deluded
2) Slow news day!
3) At least it meant that Katie Price or Lisa Appleton didn't get a look in yesterday!
myusernamehasgone23422/02/2020 15:02

Sadly not but after a bit of research I have come across similar swimsuit …Sadly not but after a bit of research I have come across similar swimsuit for comparison [Image]

39961736-bp3rQ.jpg
Apart from losing her tray of drinks, this photo might just confirm what we’ve all been thinking.
It’s definitely a thong design. 39961739-BDznM.jpg
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 22nd Feb
Toptrumpet22/02/2020 16:04

Apart from losing her tray of drinks, this photo might just confirm what …Apart from losing her tray of drinks, this photo might just confirm what we’ve all been thinking. It’s definitely a thong design. [Image]

at that pose

Yep your spot on with the thong design
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants