Groups

Woman 'too stupid' to keep child.

Banned
    Link

15 Comments

women from nottingham are dumb though.

Without knowing the full facts from both sides - it's very hard to comment.

I know people who are waiting months or even years to adopt children in foster care because the parents keep changing their mind over what they want for their child... when in actual fact they only saw the child once or twice ever.

I do believe that the authorities need to step in more - because they are too scared of getting it wrong.. but when they are acting in the best interest of the child - then that is best.

Imagine all those horrible deaths of children left in the care of their parents - because they had been given another 'One more chance'. Many could have been prevented.

Of course, I really feel for the woman if there is no good reason for them to take her child away from her.. I would be devastated if it ever happened to me.

I reserve judgement until I know more

MinstrelMan;5378521

Yes some are but that can only benefit me!:-D

MinstrelMan;5378521

:x

bitseylango;5378569

:x

hook line and sinker! :lol:

although i did expect you to respond sooner.:whistling:

about time

MinstrelMan;5378578

hook line and sinker! :lol:although i did expect you to respond … hook line and sinker! :lol:although i did expect you to respond sooner.:whistling:

I wasnt born in Nottingham.........am I exempt?

bitseylango;5378594

I wasnt born in Nottingham.........am I exempt?

no it actually makes you more stupid as it was your choice to move there

I suspect there is a lot more to this story. Surely they just can't decide someone is "too stupid" she must have done something idiotic to make them believe such a thing? hard to know if it's just knee jerk reaction to Baby P, or a genuine problem.

MinstrelMan;5378602

no it actually makes you more stupid as it was your choice to move there … no it actually makes you more stupid as it was your choice to move there

thin ice Mr.......thin ice :x

although not my choice, moved here with parents when I was 11............why on earth am I trying to justify myself to you chocolate boy!!! :-D

bitseylango;5378623

thin ice Mr.......thin ice :xalthough not my choice, moved here with … thin ice Mr.......thin ice :xalthough not my choice, moved here with parents when I was 11............why on earth am I trying to justify myself to you chocolate boy!!! :-D

Because I'm awesome and my opinion matters :thumbsup:

MinstrelMan;5378697

Because I'm awesome and my opinion matters :thumbsup:

Damn.........I knew that :oops::p

Baby P - "WHY DIDN'T SOCIAL SERVICES DO THEIR JOB???"

Baby K - "HOW DARE SOCIAL SERVICES DO THEIR JOB!!!"

Guess Rachel isn't the only stupid one here...

Ben, Coventry, UK

And you still need a licence to own a dog, but not to produce kids, eh?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hatchimals on Ebay - are they fake?11
      2. Ditched Sky1113
      3. Tough Doggy Ball Recommendations, Please?914
      4. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)56

See more discussions