Expired

Woman's Berghaus coat

6 replies
Found 1st Dec 2006
Looking for a cheap retailer for a berghaus coat as me and my partner are gonna start a hiking after new year.

On'es I've found are really expensive so any help would be nice.

Thanks

1. Ask
  2. Berghaus
7 Comments

My sister bought one for my niece from one of these designer outlets. It was York designer outlet. She only paid about £63 for it.

But these designer outlets are all over the country!!

Have you looked at m&m sports? they do a limited range of outdoor gear at very good prices, although you might want to go to an outdoor shop and try a few jackets on first, to give you an idea of sizes etc before you order anything, as you have to pay for your p&p and returns with them.
Also I think you can go through quidco for them, and therefore earn cash back.
Alternatively, wait til after Christmas and try a little trip over to Ambleside for the sales there - a very outdoorsy type friend of mine who used to have a climbing shop assures me the best deals are to be had over there...Then again there's occasionally a good deal pops up at TKMaxx too, fo that might be worth checking out.
Also, check out Trek magazine for hints, tips and adverts - they do reviews of all kinds of walking gear etc, and the most expensive isn't always the best!
Hope this helps - feel free to pm me if I can be of any more help!:thumbsup:

I would try ]TKMaxx if you have one near you

Original Poster

Hey thanks for the suggestions, I like MandM Direct.

I went to my local TKMax in Sheffield but they only sold crap/only had crap left.

Thanks

Hi,

If you live near manchester or Glossop (Derbyshire) there is a sale on at the factory shop this weekend that sells outdoor wear for VERY low costs (though not Berghaus). Spent loads of money there last year when stumbled across it.

I think this is the right link, looks like they have a year round shop also.

magic-mountain.co.uk/

Hey thanks for the tip Bored!:thumbsup: I'd never heard of that place but it sounds great - my Sprayway's 15 years old and gave up the ghost some time ago, but I'm rather attached to it in an old friend kind of a way. If I can get a new one at a good discount, it might make letting the old one go a little easier!:)
It'll make a nice trip out from Harrogate and it's the sort of shopping my poor long suffering husband approves of! Are their January sales worth a visit, or is it pretty good at any time of year?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769502
    2. word association Game74244922
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114649
    4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1889

See more discussions