Found 29th Aug 2009
any other fans on here??

9 Comments

i know rachel yankee but thats about it.

and there aint any fit ones in the team

Original Poster

borolad94;6154692

i know rachel yankee but thats about it.and there aint any fit ones in … i know rachel yankee but thats about it.and there aint any fit ones in the team

do you know why she aint playin at mo she is class better then sue smith

You do see the odd really good female player.

I just wished they used male goalkeepers until the standard was raised in the ladies' game, or made the goals smaller as it can be a little too embarrassing all too often tbh.

borolad94;6154692

i know rachel yankee but thats about it.and there aint any fit ones in … i know rachel yankee but thats about it.and there aint any fit ones in the team

mate are your kidding! their is two or three hotties in the England team!

i mean they are no julie fleeting, my neighbour btw! but still! yes please

I saw the Beckham-esque goal against russia earlier!

Original Poster

mcscoobs;6154746

I saw the Beckham-esque goal against russia earlier!

kelly smith is class pure class and she aint even 100% fit atm what a come back from 2 nill down hey

The best part about womens football is when they change shirts at the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bellows;6154713

do you know why she aint playin at mo she is class better then sue smith

I'm guessing she is injured cos i think she is the best player in the whole squad.

i didnt even know they were playing. What channel? i only ever watched the england matches occasionally and the FA Cup finals..

Original Poster

borolad94;6154797

I'm guessing she is injured cos i think she is the best player in the … I'm guessing she is injured cos i think she is the best player in the whole squad.i didnt even know they were playing. What channel? i only ever watched the england matches occasionally and the FA Cup finals..

2nd to kelly smith they have been playing on eurosport group stages
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2483
    2. word association Game74244866
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564098
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322820

See more discussions