Women!!!!

Found 2nd Apr 2009
Random rant about women.

Anyone agree?

29 Comments

Banned

they arent that bad... if they can cook and are mute!

exactly mate....life would be boring without them tho-even tho they're krazy..

imranmaz;4813975

they arent that bad... if they can cook and are mute!

Cheeky begger!

Nah i disagree, they're tops

We are all biatches!

i like em

My wifes better in bed than I am, she falls asleep straight away...... :lol:

http://thatoneguynamedbrandon.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/npw_w4342_control_a_woman.jpg

Hottest deal ever. Did you miss it:?

you love us really!

Banned

jtx;4814024

Hottest deal ever. Did you miss it:?

I think my gf's moaning button is stuck :-(

she moaned today cause i didnt ring her house phone ASWELL as her mobile cause her mobile was in her handbag and she didn't hear it so we never met up today... yes.. my fault indeed!

imranmaz;4814041

Is that a complaint or a BOAST:w00t::whistling:

Shengis;4814047

lol

Banned

Shengis;4814047

LOOOOOOL

Banned

Shengis;4814047

haha! unfortunately its more of the bad version than good!

imranmaz;4814041

I think my gf's moaning button is stuck :-(she moaned today cause i didnt … I think my gf's moaning button is stuck :-(she moaned today cause i didnt ring her house phone ASWELL as her mobile cause her mobile was in her handbag and she didn't hear it so we never met up today... yes.. my fault indeed!

Course its your fault,you never rang her back,sheesh,men!

imranmaz;4814041

An injection of cash is the only known fix for that:roll:

Banned

deb8z;4814067

Course its your fault,you never rang her back,sheesh,men!

LOL I called her twice! I am her BF not her stalker!
jtx;4814072

An injection of cash is the only known fix for that:roll:

haha! she earns more than me! the only fix for her is a monthly holiday...and she MOANED cause i'm spending easter bank holiday in wales camping with my friends! she wanted to go egypt!

Thats how men and women differ,you should have kept calling until she picked up..although,that said,why didn't she ring you.........

Women provide the strength that makes relationships secure, the love that heals physical and emotional hurt. They take responsibility for passing culture on from generation to generation.

For the ultimate examples of sacrifice, look no further than a mother going without to provide for her children or a wife putting her husband before herself.

Women are special.

Love them, they deserve it.

Banned

deb8z;4814123

Thats how men and women differ,you should have kept calling until she … Thats how men and women differ,you should have kept calling until she picked up..although,that said,why didn't she ring you.........

she did when she went into her bedroom to go to sleep and saw her mobile... her mum was out tonight so she was downstairs with the dog and he's not allowed in her bedroom!

There's no way i would keep on calling! that's scary!

The best defence against women is psychology....master that and you've mastered the mechanics of the universe....:thumbsup:

cannyscot;4814138

Women provide the strength that makes relationships secure, the love that … Women provide the strength that makes relationships secure, the love that heals physical and emotional hurt. They take responsibility for passing culture on from generation to generation.For the ultimate examples of sacrifice, look no further than a mother going without to provide for her children or a wife putting her husband before herself.Women are special.Love them, they deserve it.

+1:thumbsup:

Man, that's deep for hukd. Repped:w00t:

Repped? i'm thinking,whats he after:w00t:

deb8z;4814371

Repped? i'm thinking,whats he after:w00t:

Typical...lol

imranmaz;4814139

she did when she went into her bedroom to go to sleep and saw her … she did when she went into her bedroom to go to sleep and saw her mobile... her mum was out tonight so she was downstairs with the dog and he's not allowed in her bedroom! There's no way i would keep on calling! that's scary!

thought she had the dog put down... or is that another dog/gf?

StevenA2000_uk;4814379

Typical...lol

Banned

bellabonkers;4814387

thought she had the dog put down... or is that another dog/gf?

she had two dogs :-(

now she has one

men were made lazy

so God created women . .(albeit alot are inherently dumb . .

only cos guys dont bother trying to understand women :roll:

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Very cash back22
    2. Fibre Broadband Help1221
    3. Any android box that will support android updates22
    4. should I buy Nintendo Switch now or wait for Black Friday 24th or Cyber Mon…44

See more discussions