Groups

women

My missus has gone out tonight for one of her 4 christmas parties. I dont have a problem with that but she left at 11.30 this morning and said that she would be catching the 7 o'clock train home so I could pick her up at roughly half seven. 8 o'clock I get a text to say they missed the train and that she would be catching the 9.05 train. I thought fair enough, then I get a text at 9.20 to say they missed that train and they will be catching the 10.10 train. Thats where I draw the line.
    Its saturday night, I want to also enjoy my weekend and have a drink and relax and watch a bit of tv. What really winds me up is next saturday she wants me to pick her up from another xmas party!!!at around 2am in the morning.
    so that means me losing 2 saturdays on the trot.

I am not having it so I have now cracked open the cans ready for Match of the Day later and am now relaxing.

Seriously women are unbelievable sometimes.
    Firstly I would never do that to her and secondly if I did holy hell would break loose!

That is all

76 Comments

tell her to get a taxi

Banned

tell her to get a taxi

she should know its the weekend and sport overrules everything

put her in her place

Men are rubbish.

I'd start wondering why.....hmmmmm....is she playing naked horse riding by any chance!!

well done on cracking open the cans :-) repped

Spot on chap enjoy the footy:santa:

Finnished?! ------------ Slap Slap Slap Slap

Thats You That Is!

you need to change your avator- with one that has a thumb dangling over your head

i would just get drunk and go to bed b4 she gets back she will prob only get on ur nerves anyway when she comes back drunk,i know my oh does,hes at his works do tonight too i will be in bed when he gets home or in bed pretending to be asleep lol

Lulu'sMammy;7203273

I'd start wondering why.....hmmmmm....is she playing naked horse riding … I'd start wondering why.....hmmmmm....is she playing naked horse riding by any chance!!

No i reckon she is just dry humping the barman x :w00t:

Did she mean the 7AM train?

Original Poster

ha ha some good replies.

in all fairness she is probably living it up with some bloke somewhere but I don't care. We have been together 9 years and she knows I do not have mug written on my forehead. If she had been ready for when she did actually say she was coming home I probably wouldn't have minded picking her up next week but this just really takes the mickey.

And I know exactly what will happen......I will be the one to blame.

Seriously women are unbelievable sometimes.Firstly I would never do that … Seriously women are unbelievable sometimes.Firstly I would never do that to her and secondly if I did holy hell would break loose!

Sooo true!!!!

She deserves a good sp nking If she hasent already had one:whistling:

Original Poster

and to add, i will be making arrangements next week to go out with the football lads.

Original Poster

she would have had a spanking if she had come home on time!!! ;-)

brettytopbanana;7203325

ha ha some good replies.in all fairness she is probably living it up with … ha ha some good replies.in all fairness she is probably living it up with some bloke somewhere but I don't care. We have been together 9 years and she knows I do not have mug written on my forehead. If she had been ready for when she did actually say she was coming home I probably wouldn't have minded picking her up next week but this just really takes the mickey.And I know exactly what will happen......I will be the one to blame.

Never mind, your fit, i can pretend to be single....lets just get dirty

Tinkytayls;7203314

:giggle:

or the train driver :whistling:

Lulu'sMammy;7203341

Never mind, your fit, i can pretend to be single....lets just get dirty

Your a quick mover

renown;7203328

She deserves a good sp nking If she hasent already had one:whistling:

on my way.....will bring my own paddle :-D

Original Poster

The other thing is I had also got a pizza in, Ive been playing football today so Im proper cream crackered and need to relax.

lulu's mammy how do you know im fit? and I dont mean that to come across like it does ( as if I think I am fit!!)

Original Poster

I have just had a txt saying "so am I getting a taxi home"...........ummm looks like it.

brettytopbanana;7203371

The other thing is I had also got a pizza in, Ive been playing football … The other thing is I had also got a pizza in, Ive been playing football today so Im proper cream crackered and need to relax.lulu's mammy how do you know im fit? and I dont mean that to come across like it does ( as if I think I am fit!!)

Been stalking you around South Wales

Tinkytayls;7203314

lol dry humping thats what you do when your 14

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;7203401

Been stalking you around South Wales

ummm...................................:thumbsup:

good stalking I aint seen you yet!!

choc1969;7203356

on my way.....will bring my own paddle :-D

Always rely on you choc especially if there's any spa! " hang on i wasn't actually precise i couldn't make up my mind which word to use but Ok we'll go with spanking" :w00t:

jamstaruk1972;7203404

Or when you don't wanna leave snail trails :?

jamstaruk1972;7203404

Did you ?:whistling:

jamstaruk1972;7203404

you aint never been clubbing in Bristol then lol :w00t:

brettytopbanana;7203413

ummm...................................:thumbsup:good stalking I aint … ummm...................................:thumbsup:good stalking I aint seen you yet!!

Cracking stalker! I seen you in Bridgend i think

renown;7203424

Did you ?:whistling:

well i was 12 actually but done it for 2 years until the real deal

jamstaruk1972;7203448

well i was 12 actually but done it for 2 years until the real deal

Pictures or ya lying :whistling:

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;7203429

Cracking stalker! I seen you in Bridgend i think

actually do I know you?

brettytopbanana;7203484

actually do I know you?

U getting scared now?

jamstaruk1972;7203404

Well im 22 and still like it ....:oops::w00t:

renown;7203482

Pictures or ya lying :whistling:

lol no mobile phone back n the day

youngsters dont know how lucky they are these days

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;7203497

U getting scared now?

no I am intrigued!

Tinkytayls;7203507

Well im 22 and still like it ....:oops::w00t:

call me old fashioned but i prefer wet humping the wetter the better:thumbsup:

Original Poster

im 25 and havent done dry humping for about 10 years!

jamstaruk1972;7203530

call me old fashioned but i prefer wet humping the wetter the … call me old fashioned but i prefer wet humping the wetter the better:thumbsup:

The same with a blow -ob:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31141
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246

See more discussions