Found 8th Apr 2010
Why can't they keep their faces shut?

47 Comments

someone get out the wrong side of bed this morning?

lol....can see this thread being great reading.....

in answer to your question they just cant....

Evolution, it means they can moan/nag pretty much 24/7...

oh dear what has she done.

Man hate entering...

hahaha

jellybaby22;8314433

we cant..... its impossible.......and we are always right...even … we cant..... its impossible.......and we are always right...even though...most of the time we are actually wrong.....in b4 the man hate :lol:

lfc_engravedonheart;8314454

hahaha

you both have internet in the kitchen? says black gerbil1.

black gerbil1;8314463

you both have internet in the kitchen? says black gerbil1.

LMAO! that actually made me laugh... no i have an extension lead :-D

Banned

Gyals can't keep their faces shut because the are either stuffing them with cakes and chocolate or using them to scream and moan out of.

Especially the fat wimmin on here.

jellybaby22;8314473

yes...its called a laptop..enables me to multi task....:-D

Shouldn't u ask your OH before u play with his equipment!:w00t::p

In b4 women are fat too,oh wait .........

Haha
I detect a shallow learning curve.:giggle:

once i saw a women shut her face it was not pretty.

Oh my.

why can't women leave the toilet seat up - its so infuriating when i go for a jimmy riddle that i have to put the toilet seat up
:thumbsup:

shedboy66;8314694

why can't women leave the toilet seat up - its so infuriating when i go … why can't women leave the toilet seat up - its so infuriating when i go for a jimmy riddle that i have to put the toilet seat up :thumbsup:

haha thats a good one :thumbsup:
doesnt bother me in the slightest the toilet seat being up.... pee in the toilet seat is a different thing altogether :x

shedboy66;8314694

why can't women leave the toilet seat up - its so infuriating when i go … why can't women leave the toilet seat up - its so infuriating when i go for a jimmy riddle that i have to put the toilet seat up :thumbsup:

Nobody forces you to stand up and piddle,sit down then nobody would have to lift the lid up or down:thumbsup:

Banned

Popular wimmin threads on HUKD: These threads are made by wimmin and gyals and are stupid -

1. "Plz halp me. I brunged somethink off Ebay and it is broked. How am I get refund LOLZZz!"

2. "My man walked out. Bcoz I am fat and smell of bacon. LOLZzzzzZ!"

3. "My computer has a virus. I cannot play Facebook on maschine, how am fix?! LOLzz PLZ HELP!"

4. "My 12 year old daughter smells of beer and has 8 boyfriends. She is also preggernant. Plz halp. LOLZ"

Also, all threads by wimmin will include too many smilies.

deb8z;8314716

Nobody forces you to stand up and piddle,sit down then nobody would have … Nobody forces you to stand up and piddle,sit down then nobody would have to lift the lid up or down:thumbsup:

nobody forces you to sit down so there :-D

Banned

Q: What is the difference between a battery and a woman?
A: A battery has a positive side.
Q: How many men does it take to open a beer?
A: None. It should be opened by the time she brings it in.

Banned

DanJackson;8314729

Popular wimmin threads on HUKD: These threads are made by wimmin and … Popular wimmin threads on HUKD: These threads are made by wimmin and gyals and are stupid - 1. "Plz halp me. I brunged somethink off Ebay and it is broked. How am I get refund LOLZZz!"2. "My man walked out. Bcoz I am fat and smell of bacon. LOLZzzzzZ!"3. "My computer has a virus. I cannot play Facebook on maschine, how am fix?! LOLzz PLZ HELP!"4. "My 12 year old daughter smells of beer and has 8 boyfriends. She is also preggernant. Plz halp. LOLZ"Also, all threads by wimmin will include too many smilies.

so true - and thats just in the last 24 hours in MISC! :w00t:

shedboy66;8314738

nobody forces you to sit down so there :-D

Anatomy forces us to sit down.

Banned

Rhianne;8314754

get yourself a shewee

hotukdeals.com/ite…-wo

Rhianne;8314754

lazyitis forces women to sit down ..............oh i'm not gonna be popular here :-D

fragaliciousbob;8314767

get yourself a … get yourself a sheweehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/648511/shewee-portable-urine-device-for-wo

Eww. No way!!

Banned

Rhianne;8314799

Eww. No way!!

invented by a women to be more like a man says it all really

shedboy66;8314772

lazyitis forces women to sit down ..............oh i'm not gonna be … lazyitis forces women to sit down ..............oh i'm not gonna be popular here :-D

:w00t:

The cheek of it.

Bet you would be sitting in your 3 day old crusty boxers if it wasn't for your wife/mother etc!

Rhianne;8314804

:w00t:The cheek of it. Bet you would be sitting in your 3 day old crusty … :w00t:The cheek of it. Bet you would be sitting in your 3 day old crusty boxers if it wasn't for your wife/mother etc!

well you got me there :-D but as I tell my girlfriend I can play xbox much better in my boxers

Banned

Seriously, the smilies? Why is at that ALL the wimmins here cannot post without putting at least 1 smilie in each post?

There's a thread going on at the moment about Twitter and it has just turned into a chat thread between two of the fat wimmin on here, yesterday, on one page there were 4 posts and 9 smilies.

DanJackson;8314846

Seriously, the smilies? Why is at that ALL the wimmins here cannot post … Seriously, the smilies? Why is at that ALL the wimmins here cannot post without putting at least 1 smilie in each post?There's a thread going on at the moment about Twitter and it has just turned into a chat thread between two of the fat wimmin on here, yesterday, on one page there were 4 posts and 9 smilies.

Wow, you can count to 9! :p:p:p:p:p

shedboy66;8314832

well you got me there :-D but as I tell my girlfriend I can play xbox … well you got me there :-D but as I tell my girlfriend I can play xbox much better in my boxers

I hate the Xbox! It's ruined my life!

DanJackson;8314846

Seriously, the smilies? Why is at that ALL the wimmins here cannot post … Seriously, the smilies? Why is at that ALL the wimmins here cannot post without putting at least 1 smilie in each post?There's a thread going on at the moment about Twitter and it has just turned into a chat thread between two of the fat wimmin on here, yesterday, on one page there were 4 posts and 9 smilies.

:):thumbsup::-D:p:whistling:

Banned

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]WOMEN - LISTEN TO THIS WOMAN![/COLOR][/SIZE]

http://storyporridge.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/keep_your_mouth_shut.jpg

I think I got lost on my way from the washing line to the kitchen and I've ended up somewhere where men look me in the eye and there's lots of talk of equal rights. Help?

SuperEd

I thought to myself, why do women need watches?

There's a clock on the oven:p

Banned

angelfairee;8314929

I think I got lost on my way from the washing line to the kitchen and … I think I got lost on my way from the washing line to the kitchen and I've ended up somewhere where men look me in the eye and there's lots of talk of equal rights. Help?

equal rights for women?

us men fooled you al with that one. Now you have to look after the kids, cook the dinner, do the housework AND go to work

RESULT! :giggle:

Rhianne;8314864

Should have got a PS3 then. :thumbsup:

Banned

Rhianne;8314864

You only hate it because you can't do your cooking on it

jellybaby22;8315744

really???I thank xbox and ps3....means i dont have to spend time looking … really???I thank xbox and ps3....means i dont have to spend time looking at or talking to my OH :w00t:

Is that because he plays on them in the lounge whilst your changing the settings on your hotpoint or sharpening knives or whatever it is u lot do

Haha

jellybaby22;8315786

truth is...its him who does the washing...dishes...cooking....he is well … truth is...its him who does the washing...dishes...cooking....he is well trained:p

Oh lawd

You are mean!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2458
    2. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.66
    3. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October67
    4. word association Game74244899

See more discussions