Women and Miles Show Us Your Tips?

Banned
So it has come to my attention some male members on here don't know what women want from a man.

I said male member lol

Anyway Females give the men your help and share your tips on how women like to be treated and also how can a guy get your attention.

I though do not need any advise as I am a god like woman pleaser

102 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Shergold is dying for advise

Banned

I'm dying for advice please comment women of HUKD

shergold

I'm dying for advice please comment women of HUKD

You're dying for a what?

Worthwhile reading...

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51AMmjm5stL._SL500_AA300_.jpghttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51VGUJNCZ3L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

The first will teach you some humour, the second will offer the advice you need.

(In case you are still trying to click the second image)

Try this instead:
[ amazon.co.uk/gp/…_pt ]

Edited by: "fanpages" 6th May 2012

Original Poster Banned

Do woman like to be called sweetie pie

you can call a woman what you like as long as you mean it the right way

Original Poster Banned

Joey Bloggsy

you can call a woman what you like as long as you mean it the right way … you can call a woman what you like as long as you mean it the right way

I beg to differ but an older man like yourself probably knows best

Joey Bloggsy

you can call a woman what you like as long as you mean it the right way … you can call a woman what you like as long as you mean it the right way

...or her ears are covered...

Women don't actually know what we want. Although we do want it right now

skellysgirl

Some girls will and some girls won't, some girls need a lot of lovin and some girls don't

Original Poster Banned

skellysgirl

Hell im in where are you?

Original Poster Banned

I have come to the conclusion joey knows nothing about women lol

churchill

I have come to the conclusion joey knows nothing about women lol

I just haven't met the right ones

Subscribed for the lulz yet to come

Glad I inspired your thread Churchy.
Will input my thoughts tomorrow.

For now

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc255/emzyjane24/067e7195.jpg

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc255/emzyjane24/5047cd0b.jpg

Of course you will my little bloggsy babe. for now...

typical woman response , now im worried oO

At least I got my quaterback , churchy in my corner

Joey Bloggsy

At least I got my quaterback , churchy in my corner

quater?

Definition #4, or #5?

[ urbandictionary.com/def…ter ]

fanpages

quater?Definition #4, or #5?[ … quater?Definition #4, or #5?[ http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=quater ]

lol FP I don't do 2+2 = 4

but I like your new urban

Joey Bloggsy

typical woman response , now im worried oO

Are you listening to me? See my picture above for the true response

Joey Bloggsy

lol FP I don't do 2+2 = 4

"I blame mathematics for my divorce... my wife put 2 & 2 together", etc.

Original Poster Banned

http://i49.tinypic.com/23kspk1.jpg[/img]

A bit like the fiddle became a bad word, as oon as an R is added

Original Poster Banned

Joey Bloggsy

A bit like the fiddle became a bad word, as oon as an R is added

Fiddler?

winkler?

Twist96

Subscribed for the lulz yet to come

Get to your room little miss urban, theres too much info here for your young eyes. G'nite

Original Poster Banned

I have found a secret picture of Joey

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-KpJGMr_Z9n4/T0IHFeOMGxI/AAAAAAAAAnY/nq9V-VSUbgY/s1600/no+ladies.jpg

Joey Bloggsy

Get to your room little miss urban, theres too much info here for your … Get to your room little miss urban, theres too much info here for your young eyes. G'nite

lols i'm heading off soon ohh Joey, i know a lot worse, and psshht i already know urban dictionary it's is soo oO but X) at the same time ahaha

night!
Edited by: "Twist96" 7th May 2012

1, they like to be listened too - as in listening and not just looking like you are

2, take an interest in what they wear, which is not just saying that looks great to everything, do not suggest boob tubes and very revealing clothes

3, tidy up sometimes, not kick your old pants and socks under the bed

4, romance, flowers, candles nice food and wine, stay in and chill sometimes, asking her to come out with you and your m8ts does not count

5 be strong sometimes - DIY, gardening, you get up if there is a noise in the night make her feel protected

6 nice comments from time to time - I love you, thank you for doing things for me. Your not as fat as you used to be, wow you've shaved, are not correct

7, in bed, its not the 100 meters, take it slow, then a bit ruff, then slow and lots of body contacts, learn how to munch correctly, Brenda brace yourself or we can do it doggy while Corrie is on if you like is not good.

8, after you have practised your horizontal communication skill, hold her, let her feel your strong arms, cuddle for a bit - rolling over and fating is defo not good, as it wiping yourself on the sheets or the curtains.

get all this right and things will improve

miles136

1, they like to be listened too - as in listening and not just looking … 1, they like to be listened too - as in listening and not just looking like you are2, take an interest in what they wear, which is not just saying that looks great to everything, do not suggest boob tubes and very revealing clothes3, tidy up sometimes, not kick your old pants and socks under the bed4, romance, flowers, candles nice food and wine, stay in and chill sometimes, asking her to come out with you and your m8ts does not count5 be strong sometimes - DIY, gardening, you get up if there is a noise in the night make her feel protected6 nice comments from time to time - I love you, thank you for doing things for me. Your not as fat as you used to be, wow you've shaved, are not correct 7, in bed, its not the 100 meters, take it slow, then a bit ruff, then slow and lots of body contacts, learn how to munch correctly, Brenda brace yourself or we can do it doggy while Corrie is on if you like is not good.8, after you have practised your horizontal communication skill, hold her, let her feel your strong arms, cuddle for a bit - rolling over and fating is defo not good, as it wiping yourself on the sheets or the curtains.get all this right and things will improve

You would have made such a good hubby...to a woman.

and remember for both sex's
you can either be

Happy or married

right or single

skellysgirl

am always getting asked things like this from my str8t m8ts, as I am friends with their wifes too, I get both sides of the story and can usually get it sorted lol

My mates say as you are a puff you must know what they are thinking and their wifes say as you r a bloke you must know what planet he is on this time lol

Original Poster Banned

1, they like to be listened too - as in listening and not just looking like you are. YOUR PLAN FAILS AT THIS TIP

2, take an interest in what they wear, which is not just saying that looks great to everything, do not suggest boob tubes and very revealing clothes. I SUGGESTED A BURKA SHE STILL WASNT HAPPY

3, tidy up sometimes, not kick your old pants and socks under the bed. THEY PREFER TO DO IT

4, romance, flowers, candles nice food and wine, stay in and chill sometimes, asking her to come out with you and your m8ts does not count THEY LOVE GOING DOWN PUB WITH YOUR MATES SURELY

5 be strong sometimes - DIY, gardening, you get up if there is a noise in the night make her feel protected I GET UP IN THE NIGHT ALL THE NIGHT

6 nice comments from time to time - I love you, thank you for doing things for me. Your not as fat as you used to be, wow you've shaved, are not correct SHE IS AS FAT AS SHE USED TO BE THOUGH

7, in bed, its not the 100 meters, take it slow, then a bit ruff, then slow and lots of body contacts, learn how to munch correctly, Brenda brace yourself or we can do it doggy while Corrie is on if you like is not good. TL/DR 30 SECONDS HARD RAMMING IS ALL THEY WANT

8, after you have practised your horizontal communication skill, hold her, let her feel your strong arms, cuddle for a bit - rolling over and fating is defo not good, as it wiping yourself on the sheets or the curtains. NO ONE LIKES TO CUDDLE

get all this right and things will improve

IVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WOMEN YOUR PROBABLY GAY oO

Original Poster Banned

skellysgirl

Well if you shave your head and take it in the stink he may not notice your a woman

I rest my case

one more thing, if they will not do that thing you like - it is ALWAYS a personal hygiene issue, remember what it is next to, a quick rinse in the shower is not enough, you need soap water rinse and repeat at least 3 times, the soap MUST get right on the spot, right on the spot, and if you even have one little fart you must do it all again, their sense of smell is greater than ours

Original Poster Banned

miles136

one more thing, if they will not do that thing you like - it is ALWAYS a … one more thing, if they will not do that thing you like - it is ALWAYS a personal hygiene issue, remember what it is next to, a quick rinse in the shower is not enough, you need soap water rinse and repeat at least 3 times, the soap MUST get right on the spot, right on the spot, and if you even have one little fart you must do it all again, their sense of smell is greater than ours

I use a baby wipe but its a non scented one because I care that she doesnt get a horrible taste in her mouth

churchill

I use a baby wipe but its a non scented one because I care that she … I use a baby wipe but its a non scented one because I care that she doesnt get a horrible taste in her mouth

it is not enough, honest
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2155
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213598
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764005

See more discussions