Groups

Women and shopping - I dont get it

PLEASE could at least one women explain why you have to find something in the first shop you go into, then go round 20 shops comparing it with other items, before you go back to the first shop to buy it?

Why not just do the sensible thing, go into shop, buy it, go home?

Also, why does a be have to be 'made' before you get into it? I get into it how I got out of it, or in whatever state it appears to be in. I dont feel the need to make it to get into it, to create the same situtation is was in before hand!?

And! Toe rings...just why!?

Ok, finished now!

12 Comments

Please don't take offense...but I thought you were female until I read this post, it's just the 'gr' in your name...it makes me think 'girl' lol

Original Poster

LOL I wouldnt be posting on here if I was, I'd be checking myself out in the mirror!

That gets boring after a while

grdesign

PLEASE could at least one women explain why you have to find something in … PLEASE could at least one women explain why you have to find something in the first shop you go into, then go round 20 shops comparing it with other items, before you go back to the first shop to buy it?Why not just do the sensible thing, go into shop, buy it, go home? Also, why does a be have to be 'made' before you get into it? I get into it how I got out of it, or in whatever state it appears to be in. I dont feel the need to make it to get into it, to create the same situtation is was in before hand!? And! Toe rings...just why!?Ok, finished now!

I do, I hate shopping. I know what I want, in the shop, out and home. My friend can shop all day, and then end up at the pictures/meal. She arrived at 10am and eventually got home at midnight. I couldn't be bothered!
    So, not ALL women are born to shop. (Mind you, my 21 year old daughter certainly makes up for my lacking!!!!!)

Nothing like a good old bit of retail therapy

Don't worry grdesign, I don't understand it either :thumbsup:
    I observed this weird phenomena over Christmas, i'd forgotten how annoying it is. Especially when it's literally flooded with people.

Also, why do women spend so long picking things out only to return them several days later?

MBeeching

Don't worry grdesign, I don't understand it either :thumbsup: I observed … Don't worry grdesign, I don't understand it either :thumbsup: I observed this weird phenomena over Christmas, i'd forgotten how annoying it is. Especially when it's literally flooded with people.Also, why do women spend so long picking things out only to return them several days later?

I rarely return anyything, id be too embarrased.

My sister on the otherhand is so stupid, she came home the other day with a new £50 coat, she said im not sure if im going to return it yet, WTF!
    She does it ALL the time, always keeps her recipts, and i would say out of 5 items shell return at least 1!

nope i must say i dont like shopping (mite be because my 2yr old doesnt!!!!) but my sis (im 19 shes 15) loves shopping and shes really great at it, gets amazing presents and always dresses really well! i just am always thinking hmm i cud get this online prob with a discount and do the washing up at same time.............sad eh

Im lucky, my wife isnt really into shopping... thank god!!!!

yummymummy1987

nope i must say i dont like shopping (mite be because my 2yr old … nope i must say i dont like shopping (mite be because my 2yr old doesnt!!!!) but my sis (im 19 shes 15) loves shopping and shes really great at it, gets amazing presents and always dresses really well! i just am always thinking hmm i cud get this online prob with a discount and do the washing up at same time.............sad eh

Fortunatly, my 2 year old BOY has learned to live with shopping, bless him, hes surrouded by girls so doesnt have a choice :thumbsup:

If I could claim all the time I've waited in shops while females go through every item in the clothing dept I'd add at least 5 years onto my life....and we're all guilty of the"yes it looks lovely and really suits you" just to get moving.

Men have a check list with 2 items on it when buying clothes, does it fit and can I afford it...for women it's a lot more complicated and there's about 20 items that needed checking first...so if shop 1 has something that ticks 18 of the boxes, it's worth shopping around because you might find something that ticks all 20!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764156
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213612
      3. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3335655
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?2283

See more discussions