Groups

Women give sound advice.

22 Comments

Original Poster

That's 99% sound, 1% advice.:thumbsup:

You after some speakers?

the only intelligent thing ever to come out of a womans mouth is..........oh,no.better not eh:whistling:

barky;6908821

the only intelligent thing ever to come out of a womans mouth … the only intelligent thing ever to come out of a womans mouth is..........oh,no.better not eh:whistling:

The word already contained in that sentence?? :roll:;-)

EDIT----- I mean "no" of course.

Charlie Scene;6908774

:lol:

EDIT: Is it only me that gives 99% advice and 1% sound?

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6908801

You after some speakers?

ClarityofMind;6908829

The word already contained in that sentence?? :roll:;-)EDIT----- I mean … The word already contained in that sentence?? :roll:;-)EDIT----- I mean "no" of course.

Ive said enough,I will behave now.

barky;6908857

Ive said enough,I will behave now.

Gawd it's so quiet in here too with half the members "stuck" in La Senza and the other half down ye olde copshoppe. :roll:

Charlie Scene;6908774

What time do you call this Charlie! you've been in the pub aint you? bet that tart was in there wern't she, did you pick the dry cleaning up, bet you didnt, you never remember, its just like our anniversary, forgot that aswell didnt you, god i dont know what i ever saw in you................

what were you saying charlie

you blokes are just jealous cos we are always right.tut at you charlie

Original Poster

do you know what i want off father christmas this year?.............................................................

his naughty girl list!!!!!!!!! :-D

Charlie Scene;6908920

do you know what i want off father christmas this … do you know what i want off father christmas this year?.............................................................his naughty girl list!!!!!!!!! :-D

ar ma gard, ive spent all year trying to get off that goddammit!

Charlie Scene;6908920

do you know what i want off father christmas this … do you know what i want off father christmas this year?.............................................................his naughty girl list!!!!!!!!! :-D

I won't be in it

nor me im a good girl.

Charlie Scene;6908920

no need m8-theyve already all posted in this thread:whistling:

barky;6909015

no need m8-theyve already all posted in this thread:whistling:

You and Charlie are girls? :?

Marina;6909034

You and Charlie are girls? :?

hahahahaaaaaa :-D

michelleleemoo;6909050

hahahahaaaaaa :-D

Banned

Charlie Scene;6908920

wont they be about 10 years old

rumblefish;6909071

wont they be about 10 years old

not really, I started a santa list and im not 10 yrs old :? ]http//ww…nta

Banned

michelleleemoo;6909182

not really, I started a santa list and im not 10 yrs old :? … not really, I started a santa list and im not 10 yrs old :? ]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/509418/just-in-case-there-is-a-santa

just a good impressionist then

rumblefish;6909263

just a good impressionist then

Dont know what you mean :thinking:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49395
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is1111
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846214

See more discussions