Women only........bikini sizing problem

21 replies
Found 25th Jul 2008
Ok been hunting for a suitable bikini for my holidays,problem is I'm a size 8 but my top half doesnt fit a size 8 bikini top,tried getting 2 bikinis,one with the right size bottoms and one with a larger top but even though the top is a size 12-14 it still doesnt fit me
Really getting fed up now as I cant seem to find anything to suit,anyone got any ideas where do bikinis for women like me? or am I really that abnormal?! lol

men needn't bother answering!

21 Comments

swap the labels, nobody will notice :whistling:

Banned

buy seperates

Original Poster

ctuk;2607506

swap the labels, nobody will notice :whistling:

tried that lol well not exactly bought 2 of the same bikinis in different sizes,one an 8 and one a 12-14 but the top bit still doesnt fit me,is there anywhere out there that does bikini's with tops sized like bra sizes?:oops:

go to m & s and get boobs measured - you might be underestimating your size

wear bigger knickers:thumbsup:

Banned

Mardyass;2607517

tried that lol well not exactly bought 2 of the same bikinis in different … tried that lol well not exactly bought 2 of the same bikinis in different sizes,one an 8 and one a 12-14 but the top bit still doesnt fit me,is there anywhere out there that does bikini's with tops sized like bra sizes?:oops:

yes most places, i just got one in the sale from la senza, £8 for top and £4 for bottoms

you need to ask yourself, do you really need a bikini top. After all you weren't born wearing one

Original Poster

oh that might help then if I can buy them as seperates and get the top half my normal bra size

Original Poster

ctuk;2607532

you need to ask yourself, do you really need a bikini top. After all you … you need to ask yourself, do you really need a bikini top. After all you weren't born wearing one

errrr yes i really do need one lol

Banned

Mardyass;2607538

oh that might help then if I can buy them as seperates and get the top … oh that might help then if I can buy them as seperates and get the top half my normal bra size

I buy as seperates so i can have proper fit bikinis, cant be doing with these little triangles that your bits pop out of should you move, not sure whats left but la senza had some bikinis left onlone

I think Oasis do them sized as bras as well.

men needn't bother answering!

Oh it's no bother.... Can't really advise without pictures though

Banned

Shengis;2607582

13 minutes, congrats on that:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Shengis;2607582

shengis get outta here:roll:

dcx_badass;2607725

Sorry it had to be done.

Get out, sex pest!

dcx_badass;2607750

Sorrry mi lady, also I updated the link on the first pic.

Well at least my quote will show everyone how inadequate you are! Now get back to the cellar!

Even primark do some bikinis in bra sizes. George asda as well i believe and Matalan definately do. Just in case you wanted a few cheaper ones. Other shops, next, M&S, and most underwear shops online. Depends what size you are to how big range you can actually get. Obviously smaller sizes are easier to get but Im DD and its harder but a lot of places you can. I think New look do them as well.

If it's any help 'New Look' do a fab range of separates. 'Kelly Brooks' range with them is really good too. I've bought a couple of her bikinis this year. I have a similar problem - size 8/10 bottoms but the tops just ain't fitting right ;-). They have differing 'cup' sizes etc...HTH's

Mardyass you are not abnormal at all - I am the same an 8 on the bottom and size 10 on top.

I tend to buy from La Senza as previously advised or Brastop here brastop.com/Sea…ISS

or if you feeling flush,and if you are busty freya and fantasie do fantastic swim wear you can buy from places like debenhams or online at figleaves and bravissimo

Original Poster

Thanks for all the help hopefully i shall now be able to find something that fits!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best 4k tv's for gaming23
    2. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?34
    3. Anyone visiting centre parc longleat between 27th-30th44
    4. Sainsbury's tu33

See more discussions