Women's Loafers / Moccasins

8 replies
Found 8th Jun
Can anybody give me some suggestions on where to find some that look nice but also 1, won't rip my feet to bits and 2, will last me a while! I didn't think it would be that difficult but I was definitely wrong!

8 Comments

There is a brand called: Earth Spirit
& they are do comfortable. Have a google of them & see what comes up x

What is your budget ? Leather or Suede ?

Original Poster

nataliedonnelly

There is a brand called: Earth Spirit & they are do comfortable. Have a … There is a brand called: Earth Spirit & they are do comfortable. Have a google of them & see what comes up x

Thank you!

Original Poster

Rednirah

What is your budget ? Leather or Suede ?

Haven't really got one although they are only to wear for work. Would consider anything so long as my feet don't hurt all day!!!

http://www.famousfootwear.com/Content/core/brand-logos/minnetonka.png

very comfortable the wife swears by them

https://image.rakuten.co.jp/patriot/cabinet/minnetonka/minnetonka.jpg
Edited by: "mattmerch" 8th Jun

Sketchers - they are fantastic, a little pricey but well worth it and they do last years. Check Brantano as they had some in the sale, good search of eBay and can get some cheaper. If you ever go abroad try and check for Sketcher shops as they tend to cost less and have much better colours.

Original Poster

mattmerch

very comfortable the wife swears by them

Thank you!

Original Poster

Rose5

Sketchers - they are fantastic, a little pricey but well worth it and … Sketchers - they are fantastic, a little pricey but well worth it and they do last years. Check Brantano as they had some in the sale, good search of eBay and can get some cheaper. If you ever go abroad try and check for Sketcher shops as they tend to cost less and have much better colours.

Will look into the sketchers but Brantano has closed down!!! That's one of the first shops I looked for!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop510
    2. Do I need a gigabit switch or will 10/100mbps be sufficient44
    3. School shoes - with lights44
    4. Foo fighters presale code.3639

See more discussions