Groups
    EXPIRED

womens nike air classics white/pink/silver ?????

does anyone know where sells womens nike air classics white/pink/silver colour in a size 6??
    i have been after a pair for my missus but i can only find them upto a size 5.
    they must be in this colour- she is a fussy so and so!
    any help would be much appreciated!!!

10 Comments

Sports direct go upto a size 5.5 not sure if she can squeeze into half a size down

have you tried nikestore ?

Original Poster

i think she once tried some 5.5 on but said they were a bit too tight. she used to have some in a size 6 years ago. also i dont think sports direct do the white/pink/silver colour i am looking for.
    i just hope i find some soon or my head is gonna explode!lol

Original Poster

milesy29;3257727

have you tried nikestore ?

yep. tried there but no luck!
    its like finding a golden pig!!:?

I've just had a quick scan and I think it's because that colour was for girls rather than ladies so would stop at 5.5. They do NIKE ID, so you could design by the colours you wanted but probably cost loads more?

Original Poster

milesy29;3257774

I've just had a quick scan and I think it's because that colour was for … I've just had a quick scan and I think it's because that colour was for girls rather than ladies so would stop at 5.5. They do NIKE ID, so you could design by the colours you wanted but probably cost loads more?

whats nike id?
    can you just pick the colours you want and they make them up for you?
    it does sound expensive tho....

Yeah, you design the shoe and add ids or logos to them if you wanted. On nikestore select Women, Footwear and then under 'Brand' select NikeID. This will show you all the nike ID trainers. All the colours you see are changeable, and you can mess around without buying. I hnk cheapest pair are £50 or 60 at the mo?

Original Poster

milesy29;3257842

Yeah, you design the shoe and add ids or logos to them if you wanted. On … Yeah, you design the shoe and add ids or logos to them if you wanted. On nikestore select Women, Footwear and then under 'Brand' select NikeID. This will show you all the nike ID trainers. All the colours you see are changeable, and you can mess around without buying. I hnk cheapest pair are £50 or 60 at the mo?

i just had a look. its a cool idea but it doesnt look like you can id air classics unfortunately.

just had a look. air max classics are on there but they are £110! x

Original Poster

thats a bit steep for a pair of trainers!
    i dont mind paying a decent price but £110 is abit much.
    well done for spotting them tho- i couldnt see the classics in id:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Where i can find maternity clothes for cheaper price in London?01
      2. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…45
      3. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?57
      4. Family Spotify account43

See more discussions