Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Women's Super League - Liverpool v Everton - 17th Nov, 3pm @ Anfield Stadium

Posted 25th Oct
The match will take place on Sunday November 17 with a 3pm GMT kick-off – forming part of the FA Women’s Football Weekend during the next men’s international break.

Ticket sales details: liverpoolfc.com/new…ils

TICKET SALES

Adults and over 65s: £5

Wheelchair and ambulant: £4

*Juniors (16 & under): Free of charge

*Junior tickets can only be allocated with adult or over 65 tickets and can be obtained within a ratio of 1:3 in the advertised family areas.

Season ticket holders and Members can gain admission free of charge but must still secure their ticket in advance.

Community Updates

Groups

12 Comments
I'd honestly rather pay £10 and not have to go
ezzer7225/10/2019 13:48

Seriously, do that! Their team will always enjoy any extra money
Free for any Liverpool FC members
£5? No thanks. I'm a Liverpool fan but would never pay a fiver to watch 22 women play football. Get back in the kitchen. Pathetic how this is even a thing.
ezzer7225/10/2019 13:48

I don't mind top level woman's football, but women commentators I'm not so keen on.
My daughter would like to go. I will keep this in my mind. Thanks!
United beat them 2-0 must be really crap.
United beat them 2-0 coz their coach was stuck in traffic... 😁
BargainHunta9625/10/2019 13:58

£5? No thanks. I'm a Liverpool fan but would never pay a fiver to watch 22 …£5? No thanks. I'm a Liverpool fan but would never pay a fiver to watch 22 women play football. Get back in the kitchen. Pathetic how this is even a thing.

Reading the comments you post on your site makes me think that you really are a very strange person indeed.
Haircut_10025/10/2019 17:09

Reading the comments you post on your site makes me think that you really …Reading the comments you post on your site makes me think that you really are a very strange person indeed.

Snowflake alert. Who cares what u think?!
BargainHunta9625/10/2019 18:05

Snowflake alert. Who cares what u think?!

I'll just leave this here. You seem to keep repeatedly making this kind of comment about pre-owned electronic devices. Definitely not weird at all that you seem to post this on every deal for a used console or controller...

38772569.jpg
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 25th Oct
Haircut_10025/10/2019 20:41

I'll just leave this here. You seem to keep repeatedly making this kind of …I'll just leave this here. You seem to keep repeatedly making this kind of comment about pre-owned electronic devices. Definitely not weird at all that you seem to post this on every deal for a used console or controller...[Image]

Lol you got too much time on your hands. Stop digging through my HUKD profile and do something pro active.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants