Won £480 @ Bet365

Found 3rd Sep 2008
I initially thought I'd won £47

I tried to withdraw £47 after winning it on my first £10 bingo bet but it remained pending and I realized that the T&C's hadn't been met, So I reversed the transaction and rather than the £47 returned to Bingo it returned to Sports.

So I transferred £40 from Sports back to Bingo using the 200% first deposit bonus.

It gave me a new total of £120 ( £40 real £80 bonus )

I had to turn it over 3x to qualify for the withdrawal so 3x£120 = £360

I won several times and once I'd spent £360 I still had £473

I still had £7 in my Sports account

I transferred the £473 I'd won in Bingo across to my Sports account which gave me a grand total of £480..!!! I then withdrawn the winnings to my bank and it's gone through..!!!

So you could possibly register, Claim your free £10, Transfer it over to sports, Then transfer it back and use the 200% first deposit bonus..!!!

Which would give you £40, Which you'd have to turn over 3x, So you'd have to spend a total of £120 on tickets. i,e You could win £200 on a house possibly more? So you'd have £80 after spending £120 on tickets. Ok so you might not win but you might not win anyway.

If it doesn't let you transfer the £10 to sports, Try withdrawing the free £10 and then cancel withdrawal as it will only remain pending anyway, It'll be transferred to sports and then transfer it back to Bingo using the 200% first deposit bonus reference code you get emailed to you when you claim your free £10.

I can't guarantee it'll let you do it because I'd won £47 after spending the £10 free money but I still hadn't turned it over 4x to qualify for withdrawal. It let me try to withdraw the £47 winnings though.
Community Updates
Misc
7 Comments
Links ?? Codes ??
You have to win in the first place to do that, as it doesnt let you transfer £10 bonus to sports, so you can transfer straight back with 200% code. Unless you deposit your own money which aint gonna happen!

Weldone on the win!
Banned
i dont understand.
Ive just won £52 using it.
How do i do what youve done?
Original Poster
mikeyp;2890171

You have to win in the first place to do that, as it doesnt let you … You have to win in the first place to do that, as it doesnt let you transfer £10 bonus to sports, so you can transfer straight back with 200% code. Unless you deposit your own money which aint gonna happen!Weldone on the win!

I didn't have to make a single deposit, I tried to withdraw my initial winnings (£47) but it remained pending as I didn't turn the free £10 over 4x.

So I cancelled the requested withdrawal and it got refunded to the sports account, I transferred £40 of it back to bingo and used the 200% first deposit/transfer bonus code I had emailed to me ( The same email the free £10 code was on ).

It gave me a total of £120 which I had to turn over 3x which I did quite easily over a couple of hours.

If you win a full house it is usually around £200

Chances are your going to win at least once if you play it right and then probably twice with the extra £200 you won.

Obviously theirs a risk but if it didn't cost you anything to start with then at least you had some fun blowing it.
Original Poster
jizzm;2891247

i dont understand.Ive just won £52 using it.How do i do what youve done?

Withdraw your winnings and then cancel the withdrawal or transfer it over to sports, Then transfer the funds back to bingo and input the 200% first deposit bonus code you had emailed with the free £10.

Then you have to turn it over 3x, So your £52 would turn into £156, So you'd have to then spend 3x £156 to make it withdrawable ( £468 ).

If you have won and can withdraw your £52 then that's probably the best thing to do.

I tried to withdraw by error as I hadn't met the free £10 turn over requirement as I'd won £47 on my first spend.

I suppose I might of just been very lucky...!!!
I understand what you did, but it doesnt work off the initial £10 bonus. You have to win first as you did to be able to withdraw and cancel. What you said below wont work:

"So you could possibly register, Claim your free £10, Transfer it over to sports, Then transfer it back and use the 200% first deposit bonus..!!!"
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions