Groups

Won a £3750 prize with Clubseasons!?

Hi, I have received a letter from clubseasons.co.uk informing me I have won £3750 club membership (see below). To claim I need to pay annual management fee for holiday. Has anyone had any experience of them? Is this just timeshare stuff? Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING A FREE CLUBSEASONS MEMBERSHIP WORTH £3750! I am delighted to confirm that you are one of our prize-winners. More than23,000 British families already enjoy their holiday with Seasons every year and now you can join them; your introduction to Club Seasons is enclosed.Please visit seasonsholidays.com/clu…ons for comprehensiveinformation about your membership. Your Membership, which normally retails for £3750, enables you to enjoy aholiday for up to four people in any luxurious villa, cottage or apartmentat any of our resorts in the UK or overseas EVERY YEAR until 2069. ClubSeasons members also enjoy many other benefits. Once you have activated yourMembership, you will be able to request your first 7 night holiday at anySeasons Member or Selected Resort for any date in 2008. To ensure your resorts and club facilities remain in the same standard asyou see today, all Members contribute an annual management fee: in 2008 thisis only £367 (including all on site utility charges). Your first holidayentitlement can be booked up to 12 months in advance, whenever you choose totravel subject to availability including all school holiday periods. As a gesture of goodwill I have been authorised to contribute one quarter ofthe initial management fee in respect of your first holiday which can betaken between March 2008 and February 2009. This means for just £275.25 youcould enjoy a week of luxury on dates of your choice for up to four peopleeither at one of our award-winning UK resorts or perhaps overseas. Thisworks out at less than £69 per person for a 7-night holiday! We are offering new Club Seasons Members a 100% Money Back guarantee. If youare not entirely satisfied with your first stay at a Seasons resort, you cansurrender your Membership and receive a full refund of any management feepaid (notification required within 14 days of return). If you have any further questions, or wish to activate your membership now,please call the Membership Office on 0800 448 448, Between 11 am until 8 pmMonday to Friday), or email stalbans@seasonsholidays.com. Cheques should bemade payable to Seasons Holidays plc and sent to Membership Secretary,Seasons Holidays plc, 86-90 Victoria Street St Albans Hertfordshire AL1 3TG.For your convenience we will also accept payment by debit/credit card. You must activate this Membership within 14 days of the date of todaysletter, or our audit department will randomly re-allocate your prize toanother same-day entry participant. We look forward to making you feel especially welcome at Seasons, and trustthat you and your family will enjoy many happy holidays and short breakswith us in the future. Yours sincerely,

9 Comments

Original Poster

Cheers for the link, did think it was too good to be true. Good to know you can get sound advice here. Thanks.

Sorry lankybogger, still better you found out sooner rather than later. :-(

JB - you are on the ball - fair do's :thumbsup:

juliet_bravo;1552150

http://www.blagger.com/db4/company_id/5419/companyname/Clubseasons.co.uk.htmlSorry :friends:

Impressive!! How many seconds did it take you to sort that out?:thumbsup:

I had the same which I ignored but yesterday I had another letter offering 50% off the initial management fee as another "come on." Binned it.

I had a similar thing through the post - don't think it was ClubSeason, though, but basically the same setup (phone within 7 days etc etc). Filed under 'spam';-)

I too received this wonderful prize!!!!
    Sadly, people are drawn into these scams, so it is good to have websites like this that can warn others.

Hi
    I won the same thing through myoffers site sept 06. I decided to do it only because my Mum was already a Clowance week owner before they got taken over by Seasons, and I had been there. (its lovely - def the best site in this country) I did it for one year and went to 2 sites, the Lake District on a midweek break - really good, then the Wales one for a week in the summer hols 07 - ok, but clearly a lot older than the other sites. I gave membership up this month as it is in off peak only after the first year and [I] cant take the kids out of school. I thought it was worthwhile and would have carried it on if could have booked any time of year.
    They do meet with you and try hard sell but I never fall for that.
    My sister also went on myoffers to win one and did but gave hers up before me as she was very diappointed with Wales site (think my standards are lower!!!)
    Hope this helps

jo

ITS A LOAD OF

http://********
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1014
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions