wondamobile.com

Found 4th Aug 2017
Hi folks.

I was wondering have any of you used, ordered from wondamobile.com?

They're offering some cracking deals on brand new Sim Free (Unlocked) mobiles, which are better than anything I can find elsewhere.

Your help and advice would be appreciated.

Wondamobile.com
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Room 701, 7/F, Tins Enterprises Centre, 777 Lai Chi Kok Road, Kowloon.

So that'll be grey imports, if you get them. Saying that, they do have a 93% Trustpilot rating.

You take your chance.
artnada4 h, 57 m ago

Room 701, 7/F, Tins Enterprises Centre, 777 Lai Chi Kok Road, Kowloon.So …Room 701, 7/F, Tins Enterprises Centre, 777 Lai Chi Kok Road, Kowloon.So that'll be grey imports, if you get them. Saying that, they do have a 93% Trustpilot rating.You take your chance.

​Trustpilot is not always accurate. Just look at Webuyanycar.com who keep on taking down any unfavourable reviews.
I know no-one who has been happy with Webuyanycar.com with their poor valuations and almost compulsory admin fee.
chimp14uk5 h, 44 m ago

​Trustpilot is not always accurate. Just look at Webuyanycar.com who keep o …​Trustpilot is not always accurate. Just look at Webuyanycar.com who keep on taking down any unfavourable reviews. I know no-one who has been happy with Webuyanycar.com with their poor valuations and almost compulsory admin fee.

Hence me saying "You take your chance"
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants