Wonder who's the comedian in the chemist?!

Found 27th Sep 2017Edited by:"LeahsMintytoutou"
Hey guys, something funny for you this morning. I live in Hull (some say "ull").
Just thought I'd have a look at my prescription box to see when I should order the next box and I notice this on the box !!

2800369.jpg
As as you can see this was last month. Just checked the bag I got another prescription in yesterday and it says.. Roids 'ull. Wonder what it will be next month

Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
sorry you have to live in Hull. Apparently always come up top of the list every year as the worst place to live in the UK.
mutley17 h, 23 m ago

sorry you have to live in Hull. Apparently always come up top of the list …sorry you have to live in Hull. Apparently always come up top of the list every year as the worst place to live in the UK.

Sorry you have to be you. At least people in Hull can move somewhere else.
jax6198 m ago

Could be worse, could have you as a neighbour.

Whats wrong with mutley ?
mutley136 m ago

I can be a very good neighbour. I don't make much noise. I keep out of …I can be a very good neighbour. I don't make much noise. I keep out of the way and I am clean and tidy. Perfect as a neighbour in my mind

You're welcome to be my neighbour Mutley, just don't bring that pesky sandwich eating dog of yours.
39 Comments
splender7 m ago

... because of heavy PR promotions this year? …... because of heavy PR promotions this year? https://www.hull2017.co.uk/visit/history-of-hull/

They even spelled lloyds wrong.. then even changed it to roids! I think it's someone trying to be funny and nobody has noticed yet
LeahsMintytoutou7 m ago

They even spelled lloyds wrong.. then even changed it to roids! I think …They even spelled lloyds wrong.. then even changed it to roids! I think it's someone trying to be funny and nobody has noticed yet

I thought that you ordered anabolic steroids!
splender1 m ago

ok.. nope
sorry you have to live in Hull. Apparently always come up top of the list every year as the worst place to live in the UK.
splender2 h, 22 m ago

I thought it was short for haemorrhoids.
buddhabelly19 m ago

I thought it was short for haemorrhoids.

Elegantly as if designed by god but is coincidental in nature, my reply to you is:-

'ull is missing an h
rhoids is haemorrhoids, missing an h, roids is steroids
mutley159 m ago

sorry you have to live in Hull. Apparently always come up top of the list …sorry you have to live in Hull. Apparently always come up top of the list every year as the worst place to live in the UK.

Its a rough place and the drains are bad in the town centre.
summerof7629 m ago

It was rough a few weeks ago when I was queuing in gridlocked traffic, ironically it was the freedom festival causing the chaos.
I was calling it a lot of names other than Hull.
summerof761 h, 34 m ago

london can be a rough place but so many people want to live there. i had put it down to being bored to death in hull, of not having anything to do that has got it voted the worst place to live in the UK.
splender2 h, 14 m ago

Elegantly as if designed by god but is coincidental in nature, my reply to …Elegantly as if designed by god but is coincidental in nature, my reply to you is:- 'ull is missing an h rhoids is haemorrhoids, missing an h, roids is steroids

They can spell in 'ull
mutley12 h, 49 m ago

..... top of the list every year as the worst place to live in the UK.

summerof761 h, 50 m ago

shadey121 h, 20 m ago

It was rough .....

mutley115 m ago

..... voted the worst place to live in the UK.

Rough as it's reputation is - on the bright side it looks like it must have a nice big Primark going by some of those fabrics.
Saturn1 h, 43 m ago

Rough as it's reputation is - on the bright side it looks like it must …Rough as it's reputation is - on the bright side it looks like it must have a nice big Primark going by some of those fabrics.

Its ' ----> 'ull.
mutley14 h, 50 m ago

mutley12 h, 16 m ago

london can be a rough place but so many people want to live there. i had …london can be a rough place but so many people want to live there. i had put it down to being bored to death in hull, of not having anything to do that has got it voted the worst place to live in the UK.

lol it's a city. I've Been to plenty of cities around the uk and I can't say I've seen any difference. There's bad parts and nice parts, same with anywhere really. It's a mix as with anywhere, You get some good honest decent people in the bad parts and some bad evil scumbag people in the good parts and vice versa Same with anywhere
ps.. never noticed bad drains in town centre, maybe I've got used to it
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 27th Sep 2017
LeahsMintytoutou2 h, 15 m ago

lol it's a city. I've Been to plenty of cities around the uk and I can't …lol it's a city. I've Been to plenty of cities around the uk and I can't say I've seen any difference. There's bad parts and nice parts, same with anywhere really. It's a mix as with anywhere, You get some good honest decent people in the bad parts and some bad evil scumbag people in the good parts and vice versa Same with anywhereps.. never noticed bad drains in town centre, maybe I've got used to it

I'm going back a few years, but i've been to a couple of nice restaurants and the food was nice
mutley17 h, 23 m ago

jax6198 m ago

Whats wrong with mutley ?
MSK.23 m ago

But at least he/she has two different people they can choose to be!
jax61934 m ago

I can be a very good neighbour. I don't make much noise. I keep out of the way and I am clean and tidy. Perfect as a neighbour in my mind
mutley136 m ago

I can be a very good neighbour. I don't make much noise. I keep out of …I can be a very good neighbour. I don't make much noise. I keep out of the way and I am clean and tidy. Perfect as a neighbour in my mind

You're welcome to be my neighbour Mutley, just don't bring that pesky sandwich eating dog of yours.
Toptrumpet38 m ago

You're welcome to be my neighbour Mutley, just don't bring that pesky …You're welcome to be my neighbour Mutley, just don't bring that pesky sandwich eating dog of yours.

He is actually no nuisance to the neighbours at all. He rarely barks so he is very quiet as a dog to the neighbours. We keep him on a lead from the house to the car so he doesn't disturb the neighbours. He only runs wild when we are in the park or woodland, so he only ever become a nuisance to strangers

he looks very cute and is very friendly so most strangers fuss over him and comment on how lovely he is and how beautiful he looks, as long as they are not eating a sandwich, although a lot of strangers offer him their sandwich but we ask them not to as he is on a strict diet.
summerof762 h, 52 m ago

I'm going back a few years, but i've been to a couple of nice restaurants …I'm going back a few years, but i've been to a couple of nice restaurants and the food was nice

The food was nice, just ignore the smell of sewers
summerof762 h, 3 m ago

[Image]

This might be in my top 10 funniest gifs
LeahsMintytoutou6 m ago

This might be in my top 10 funniest gifs

That gif always makes me laugh
Dyslexic_Dog2 h, 47 m ago

Dyslexic_Dog2 h, 51 m ago

Is he one of these 'multis' im hearing about lately? Or did I get that wrong
Destard9 h, 11 m ago

Is he one of these 'multis' im hearing about lately? Or did I get that …Is he one of these 'multis' im hearing about lately? Or did I get that wrong

I'm not sure that they're a multi, I think it's more that they seem to be in denial about they're recent gender re-alignment!
Looks like loids to me.. so should that not be Lloyds? As in Lloyds Pharmacy?

Lloyds Pharmacy

Tel: 01482 324360
Address:
26 Morrill Street, Hull, HU9 2LJ

Which matches the rest of the info..

Sounds like the vintage computer days when the IT guys changed the pay roll one day to say Ham Roll.
Edited by: "Dawsy" 28th Sep 2017
S'ok - No accent is perfect.
Cockneys take the mickey of Yorkshire folk for missing 'H's - Whereas Cockneys cannot say 'O' correctly, or an 'L' in the middle or end of a sentence

The word 'Well' becomes Weiwull, and "Oh" is said as "aaiioogh"

Plus most of southern England seems to thing there is an 'R' in bath (baRth)

Edited by: "118luke" 28th Sep 2017
118luke58 m ago

S'ok - No accent is perfect.Cockneys take the mickey of Yorkshire folk for …S'ok - No accent is perfect.Cockneys take the mickey of Yorkshire folk for missing 'H's - Whereas Cockneys cannot say 'O' correctly, or an 'L' in the middle or end of a sentenceThe word 'Well' becomes Weiwull, and "Oh" is said as "aaiioogh"Plus most of southern England seems to thing there is an 'R' in bath (baRth)

Racist!!!
jax61912 h, 39 m ago

But still you'd be there

very true. well, if you have a problem with me, then best we don't live next door to one another. i live in surrey, so you best avoid that
mutley13 m ago

very true. well, if you have a problem with me, then best we don't live …very true. well, if you have a problem with me, then best we don't live next door to one another. i live in surrey, so you best avoid that

Not entirely sure, but I think Bazza lives in Blackpool so I don't think either of you need be too concerned.
32127507-Lyz7f.jpg

Jax, she's too rich for you
Edited by: "summerof76" 30th Sep 2017
summerof7629th Sep

[Image] She's too rich for you

and lets her bloomin dog run loose in the park .....
jax6191 h, 56 m ago

Rich or poor every girl loves a bit of rough now and then and also I'm …Rich or poor every girl loves a bit of rough now and then and also I'm second to none in the bedroom Really really amazing

Only 2nd
32146887-VNA14.jpg
jax61915 h, 47 m ago

Rich or poor every girl loves a bit of rough now and then and also I'm …Rich or poor every girl loves a bit of rough now and then and also I'm second to none in the bedroom Really really amazing

2 really's... you must be amazing!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions